Register now.
Return to list New
Author: NOOB__
Collapse the left

[Complaint] REPORTING SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-13 01:29 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-10 10:25 PM
I have been reported and muted for 6 hours and I didn't swear or say anything bad on chat. Is that ...

yes, that would be either a false report or reports from earlier matches. for this reason it should NOT be more sensitive to an individual report
 Author| Post time 2021-4-13 09:33 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-13 01:29 AM
yes, that would be either a false report or reports from earlier matches. for this reason it shoul ...

so the reporting system also fails in terms of false reporting?

regarding false reporting, do you think the report I made was a "troll report?"
did you see my last post ? you're too scared to reply? Can't argue that Moonton is bad at punishment?
all of you moderators are too hypocritical of moonton
Post time 2021-4-14 07:51 AM | Show all posts
The reporting system is not that friendly towards poor performance player. I was once banned for 60 second due to severe internet connection.. T-T
Post time 2021-4-14 06:53 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-4-13 09:33 AM
so the reporting system also fails in terms of false reporting?

regarding false reporting, do you ...

i do not specifically talk about your case, i am talking about why the reporting system isn't always sensitive in general
Post time 2021-4-25 02:58 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-9 03:08 PM
yeah, its horrible. Only one of 5 useless or feeders gets reported. So frustrating. I guess they don ...

I mean if Moonton actually punished cheaters and trolls you'd lose your account. You should thank your stars Moonton doesn't care.
Post time 2021-4-27 08:27 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-4-25 02:58 AM
I mean if Moonton actually punished cheaters and trolls you'd lose your account. You should thank  ...

No idea how to buy hacking tools or install them, I can barely use word and powerpoint, I have never bought any apps or anything online cause i dont know how to and dont trust it.
80% wr, not that high, why are you so surprised? yours most be pretty low I guess. Better players than me who only play in teams are 93% - 100% win rate, but they only play in teams of 3,4 o 5. Yeah, when I am lucky to play for a couple of hours with them we win all games, but that doesnt happen very often, maybe 20% of my games.
Try a hero you can carry with, so you dont depend on the randoms you get, thats how I win most of my games. Helcurt is pretty good, Chou, Pakito, Gusion for magic damage. Sometimes even a mm if your team lacks damage, even with layla and 3 items its easy to win.
Well this is good bye for me my friend. I wont answer or even read what you have to say to me, no posts, no mentions, nothing. Theres nothing for me in it. You might learn a little (or nothing) from our talks, but for me its just a waste of time. I rather watch a random boring youtube video than read you.
Stay safe, dont practice new heros in rank, play a couple of brawls if you are in a lose streak to avoid same team and same enemy. If you are fat (and you think being fat is a terrible thing), diet and exercise. For that extra boost in the game you can rewatch your own games and learn more from them than the best streamers.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 02:03 PM GMT+8