Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 650|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Brawl - Waiting Time

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-10 11:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey All

Just wondering if its possible to get Fast Queue in brawl mode? I almost can never get a match especially when playing solo. Often waiting 30/40mins for a match, even after cancelling and restarting the match i find myself falling asleep waiting for a match haha.

any feedback would be awesome!

Thank you.
Post time 2021-4-11 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello and sorry to hear that.
As the other members have said, the match up time would al depend on your rank and the available players around you and your server. Have you tried out with a differnet internet connection like data if you perhaps were using WiFi?
You could also try using a trusted VPN of your same country and check how it differs from you current connection. Feel free to get back to us and if the match-up time is still bad, we could send it as a bug report to have further investigations.
Post time 2021-4-11 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Thats a server thing.  Im in japan and injust wait 30 sec, no matter the rank
Post time 2021-4-11 03:40 AM | Show all posts
Probably no one around you is playing brawl
Post time 2021-4-14 02:11 PM | Show all posts
No one plays brawl at the time. We don't want you to play with bots since it will not improve your gameplay. So, please be patient. ;D
Post time 2021-4-16 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Just a server thingy at that time..On EU servers i get matched immediatly on brawl mode. I don't think rank/level is a factor. I think it's all about the number of players on your server and the number of those who want to play this mode..
Post time 2021-4-22 07:54 PM | Show all posts
At that time, probably no one is playing brawl on your server. You can try to use VPN to play on other servers.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 02:06 PM GMT+8