Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 604|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] again stupidity report system

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-11 12:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
See Yu Zhong, I don't know anymore how the reporting system works here

give this to your stupid developer
2.jpeg
1.jpeg
Post time 2021-4-11 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Have you reported him/her as "Intentional Feeding"?
 Author| Post time 2021-4-11 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Nphy replied at 2021-4-11 02:49 PM
Have you reported him/her as "Intentional Feeding"?

ofcourse, intentional feeding, negative gameply and low skill
Post time 2021-4-12 12:40 AM | Show all posts
When they introduced the reporting system, it punished people for no reason at all

But now it is not punishing anyone for any reason except AFK

Maybe they are worried about player leaving the game, so they are relaxing the punishment system
Post time 2021-4-12 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Only 1 out of 5 of the trolls or low skill get reported, maybe its even less. I guess the system recognize the report BUT its not allowed to proceed with 100% of the recognized reports, only 10% or 15%, that would explain why we only see the punishments every now and then.
They dont want to punish clients who could pay money.
Post time 2021-4-12 06:38 PM | Show all posts
neeed more players to send rep not 1
Post time 2021-4-13 12:31 AM | Show all posts
When 2 retards intentionaly pick heroes to practice (they bought starlight skin,so why not?) and finished game with bronze medal, no one report them. When your team pick 2 mages and 2 assassins and you are alone all game, ganked from everywhere, they report you and you finish with ban and points deduction. Report(punishing)system need to work for every player, not just for duos/trios - in terms of reporting. If 1 idiot destroying game for 25mins and only 1 person reports him, it is enough for system to recognize punishment. Many players just quit after battle because they are enoughed angry from game itself.
Post time 2021-4-14 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Actually, by the term 'severely penalized' i think the player will be banned for 5 minutes to play a new classic/ranked games and also 60 seconds during matchmaking. A very long time indeed. I once reported my best friend because of his in game behaviour as a joke but the joke turns back at me. I have to wait for my friend to play together T-T
Post time 2021-4-16 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Report system remains a mystery hehe. Yeah i guess it takes more than 1 person to report that player. Maybe because of troll reports. But the fact that you received that message saying that player received a warning might be due to having a clean history (haven't been reported before) or maybe he just received a few minutes matchmaking ban as warning. Can't be known for sure, as we can't see he's screen..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:33 PM GMT+8