Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1910|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Anti-heal item for tanks

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-12 09:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Some players, even players who have reached mythic rank do not know how to build properly according to the enemy lineup (counter build).              That is why it can be quite frustrating at times when u tank for those players who do not want to build anti-heal items, especially when the enemy has got a lot of lifesteal. Therefore, I suggest that creating an anti-heal item for tanks might be a good idea to solve this problem which can easily make you lose the game.
Post time 2021-4-13 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Actually, i am agree with Tempestt.
But with two clarification.

Its not a problem for most tanks. Tanks with magic damage(like Uranus, Hylos or Gatotkaca) havnt this problems, because they can buy the Necklace of Durance, easly. Its give them good stats also.
Tanks with physicle damage, but with big aoe area skills(like Mino, atlas, tigreal) also can buy Necklace of Durance which 4-5 item. Its painfull for them, but worth it.
In other hands, others tanks, like Lolita, Grock or Franco. For them its not worth it anyway. Also they cant buy Sea Halberd. Because they havnt time to auto-attack in fight.

Second is i have not idea, what is passive effect its might be have. I mean passive is like Sea Halberd or Necklace of Durance is bad idea. But passive like - "when someone attack you, anti-heal him" is OP.  
Post time 2021-4-12 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Good idea, I feel the same way. Though for now my alternative is the Cursed Helmet 'cause it burns the enemies according to their max HP. But unfortunately, that is not enough to counter heroes with high-regen effect.
Post time 2021-4-13 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Stop asking more for tanks

They have enough CC to stun the enemy. If you have mage support, you can easily kill any enemy hero with insane life steal

With the item you are asking, heroes like Alucard, Esmeralda, Fanny etc will be useless
Post time 2021-4-13 02:10 PM | Show all posts
yes!!! so many times i thought about buying the neclkace but as tigreal i cant. Same with the physical attack, so it would be really nice to give physical tanks the option.
Post time 2021-4-13 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Let's be rule, I want tank meta to be a thing. I want a tank that can 1v5 enemies under their tower and get savage.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-13 11:47 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-4-13 11:16 PM
Let's be rule, I want tank meta to be a thing. I want a tank that can 1v5 enemies under their tower  ...

Hahah you nailed it
Post time 2021-4-13 11:59 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-4-13 11:16 PM
Let's be rule, I want tank meta to be a thing. I want a tank that can 1v5 enemies under their tower  ...

LOL. I don't think that will be possible. This is not Game C. Tank should be tanky, not full of dmg.
Post time 2021-4-14 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-4-13 11:59 PM
LOL. I don't think that will be possible. This is not Game C. Tank should be tanky, not full of dm ...

Bruh I meming so hard.
Post time 2021-4-14 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Splankma at 2021-4-14 04:38 AM

Hello guys, what u talking about? Anti heal for tanks? If u see enemy pick huge regen-shield heroes, just pick baxia, that’s all.
There is support-mages who buying antiheal, just chat with them that’s all.If u tank player, it's ez to find friends who play mm, mages and go with them rank.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 09:44 PM GMT+8