Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1042|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Share] Stop buffing assassins

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-14 11:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The new update favors only Assassins
Nothing is there for tank, mage and marksman (except Yve and Beatrix)

Marksman are not much use to the team as they can be killed easily by the buffed assassins

Buff marksman please not assassins
Post time 2021-4-17 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-16 09:37 PM
Yeah. My Layla attack triggers crit damage rarely. Most of the times it's basic attack even with 5 ...

Surely moonton have to adjust that. I hope so
Post time 2021-4-16 11:59 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-4-16 10:51 PM
I do agree with Charles on this one and I believe the game is well balanced now (besides certain h ...

Thank you, indeed marksmen are the most feared especially in late game. They really do excel in midgame and even early-mid game if roles will be managed properly and done properly. Marksman aren't really that much of a threat to assassin and are usually not ganked by them as a common routine or rotation in ranked game is to go for the objectives (EXP Lane) + Turtle, which means Fighters are more at risk from assassin than marksmen.
Post time 2021-4-14 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Uhmm, in the current meta especially in high elo. It's a must that a marksman must be chosen for late game upperhand. Though, assassin may have the control of the early game because of how fast they are. Generally, in most games I played, similar to every other player especially in higher elos, assassins are just balanced as they are except others probably when used right. Marksmen is pretty much on par with assassin as well, it's just a matter of pros and cons when it comes to their roles.

Also, @Zamanino, refrain from doing multiple replies in a row. Just condense them into 1 reply. Thank you.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-15 11:28 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-4-14 11:16 PM
Tanks are the ones that need a change the most. It's been far too long with the same roam system how ...

Marksman need buff especially with their critical chance

Even in late game, they aren't that good. Most of the marksman need tank support.

Movement speed of marksman is very slow.

Physical attack of marksman is very low
Post time 2021-4-14 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2021-4-14 06:23 PM

Maybe developer is still working on improving their Marksman. Let's be patient.
Actually I don't know why Claude is nerfed on the new patch.

Maybe marksman are being forgotten. T-T

Poor marksman. I am so sad since I am a marksman main. T-T

Post time 2021-4-14 07:00 PM | Show all posts
maybe they should buff the bad adcs but currently assassins are bad too, only the meta adcs are in a good state right now, which is granger, yss, roger as the main jungle heroes
Post time 2021-4-14 08:34 PM | Show all posts
The only assassin that I think needs a nerf is lancelot, others are fine. All marksman are good now mid to late game. Early game is hard for marksman because of op fighters and supports like jawhead, angela and mathilda.
Post time 2021-4-14 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2021-4-16 04:46 AM

Tanks are the ones that need a change the most. It's been far too long with the same roam system however, this article is very promising!
https://play.mobilelegends.com/opattention/logDetail/71   
Hopefully this brings about a good change to refresh the current system.
In my opinion, ADC's in the current meta is in a comfortable spot except for a few like Granger. At the same time, they are also dangerous in late game which is why buffing assassins is the way to go about for the moment.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-4-14 02:58 PM
Maybe developer is still working on improving their Marksman. Let's be patient.
Actually I don't kn ...

Yes marksman are nerfed for no reason.

I noticed that critical chance is not working like previous season
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 11:28 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-14 07:00 PM
maybe they should buff the bad adcs but currently assassins are bad too, only the meta adcs are in a ...

I agree granger is doing good. But he is not that good in late game. He is also bad against meta assassins

This new patch is buffing assassins and trying to bring them to meta. If assassins become meta, then its time to say goodbye to marksman
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 11:33 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2021-4-14 08:34 PM
The only assassin that I think needs a nerf is lancelot, others are fine. All marksman are good now  ...

You are forgetting Gusion, Zilong, Alucard, Karina, Benedetta etc also can kill marksman easily

All marksman are good now mid to late game

Marksman builds enough damage only in late game. Only few marksman are good in mid game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 09:48 AM GMT+8