Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Share] Stop buffing assassins

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-14 06:25 PM
Uhmm, in the current meta especially in high elo. It's a must that a marksman must be chosen for lat ...
assassins are just balanced as they are

If assassins are balanced, then why are you guys buffing them.

My point is that if you keep buffing assassin, then marksman will not be useful at all. Over buffing one role will indirectly affect another
Post time 2021-4-16 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-16 11:22 AM
Yes marksman are nerfed for no reason.

I noticed that critical chance is not working like previou ...

Are you srs about that?
Post time 2021-4-16 07:15 PM | Show all posts
moonton need a good advisor on how to balance the game
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 09:37 PM | Show all posts

Yeah. My Layla attack triggers crit damage rarely. Most of the times it's basic attack even with 50% crit chance

Post time 2021-4-16 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-14 01:25 PM
Uhmm, in the current meta especially in high elo. It's a must that a marksman must be chosen for lat ...

I do agree with Charles on this one and I believe the game is well balanced now (besides certain heroes that gets buffed in order to release a skin for them).
In high elo games players pick 2 tanks which makes it nearly impossible for assassins to dominate and on the other hand the marksman got an advantage as they are guarded by 2 impenetrable fountains :3
In conclusion, try to pick your hero carefully as you want to make sure you are capable of taking an advantage on the enemy team by either countering them or just out playing them.
Post time 2021-4-16 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-16 11:28 AM
I agree granger is doing good. But he is not that good in late game. He is also bad against meta a ...

i think that the 2 buffs your talking about are specifically ling and fanny, these 2 heroes were buffed for a good reason. they are extremely buff relaying and not in a good state right now, with that being said the devs were very careful with the buffs as both of the buffs got slightly tuned down after further investigation as they don't have any intention of making fanny or ling meta. they are just trying to make them playable in the higher elo
Post time 2021-4-16 11:59 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-4-16 10:51 PM
I do agree with Charles on this one and I believe the game is well balanced now (besides certain h ...

Thank you, indeed marksmen are the most feared especially in late game. They really do excel in midgame and even early-mid game if roles will be managed properly and done properly. Marksman aren't really that much of a threat to assassin and are usually not ganked by them as a common routine or rotation in ranked game is to go for the objectives (EXP Lane) + Turtle, which means Fighters are more at risk from assassin than marksmen.
Post time 2021-4-17 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-16 09:37 PM
Yeah. My Layla attack triggers crit damage rarely. Most of the times it's basic attack even with 5 ...

Surely moonton have to adjust that. I hope so
 Author| Post time 2021-4-17 11:20 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-4-16 10:51 PM
I do agree with Charles on this one and I believe the game is well balanced now (besides certain h ...

Having two tanks does not make the marksman safe. Assassins like Gusion, Natalia, Ling, etc can still target you and kill you

If there are two tanks in enemy, then you should not pick assassin unless you are a pro.

BTW, tanks are not impenetrable, they have limits too.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-17 11:26 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-16 11:04 PM
i think that the 2 buffs your talking about are specifically ling and fanny, these 2 heroes were b ...

Fanny damage has been increased, it's bad for squishy heroes

Ling gets more energy, he can now kill squishy heroes and escape easily

I know both these buffs are not OP. But if you guys keep buffing Assassins like this, then squishy heroes will be in trouble especially late game marksman

BTW, Natalia was also buffed in last patch.

Some people are asking in this forum to buff hanzo, karina, etc. If their wish is granted, I can't believe how much it will affect the marksman
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:01 PM GMT+8