Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 821|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Graphics problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-15 08:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The game recommends the high graphics but it overheats my phone even though I have a fan beside me. It will also show a lot of frame drops in-game. That's why I only use medium graphics.
Screenshot_2021-04-15-08-26-50-596_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Post time 2021-4-15 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I only use smooth graphics mode

Maybe phones that have in-built cooling feature will not have any problem with high graphics mode
 Author| Post time 2021-4-15 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-15 12:25 PM
I only use smooth graphics mode

Maybe phones that have in-built cooling feature will not have any p ...

What's your phone?
Post time 2021-4-15 06:57 PM | Show all posts

My phone is more than 5 years old
Post time 2021-4-15 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Realist at 2021-4-15 09:36 PM

Maybe I or someone more techy can help you if you tell us the device you are using.

P.S
I use iPhone 11 Pro Max and I only set my graphics to High even if the the MLBB app itself recommends me to use Ultra. The reason? Well, playing at the Ultra settings wont improve my gameplay but thus it make the game/animation smoother and frame drop-free. I also think it makes your phone not forced its chip to catch up with the massive animation during the clash which results on the device to overheat.

This is only my opinion about Graphic Settings and is based on my experiences but probably there are more explanation than what I said above.
I started playing Mobile Legends on iPhone 6 Plus then switched to iPhone 7 and now iPhone 11 Pro Max and I can really tell the difference of the game experience when the graphic setting is set on Low, Medium, High and Ultra.
Post time 2021-4-16 10:59 PM | Show all posts
@IanNikko08

May we know about your device model, OS version? So that we may help to pinpoint the issue for you.

But with my experience and personal opinion, there are a lot of factors that can affect the performance of your device; assuming that your device has specs that are above the requirements. Phone cases, any protective film on the back of the phone, lack of storage space, other background apps running as well as power plan etc can also affect your gaming experience.

Also to add on, Mobile Legends tend to update their graphics often, and this can make devices obsolete faster if you tend to run on ultra settings as the performance demand will go higher over time.
Post time 2021-4-18 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes my second phone overheats too. So, i limits my time playing ml. I have to. T_T
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:25 AM GMT+8