Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 533|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Request] Detailed Attribute Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-15 04:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day everyone!

I got curious for micro details regarding the attributes and I'm talking about "HP/Total HP(assuming you add HP items) effects on HP Regen", "Magic Power effects on Mana Regen" etc. and other attribute effects so yea I'm hoping someone could link me if there's an existing thread about it or someone kind enough to explain it in detail for me then I will be really grateful.

Thank you in advance!
Post time 2021-4-15 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello! Well, in general adding items which will grant you more HP do not necessarily have to have an effect on your HP regen, it depends on the passive of the item. Currently, there is an item called "Guardian Helmet" for tanks which has an effect to your HP regen according to your MAX HP.
Regarding your second question, magic power does not effect mana regen, those two are different attributes which are not linked to each other. There is currently also no item for mages which gives you magic power and has an effect on your mana regen.
I hope that answered your question!
Post time 2021-4-16 10:50 PM | Show all posts
@Realist

If you're curious and interested to find out more on your end, I highly suggest playing practice mode and then click on the details' icon on the right side of your screen near your control buttons. This would show in detail about your current full stats with/without items, as well as for each hero + emblems' stats. You can then do a calculation based on the items' description (like Demon Hunter Sword or Glowing Wand for example), and then calculate the amount of actual damage dealt by doing percentage calculations etc.

If you're unsure about the terms such as lifesteal etc, you may click on Preparation -> Tutorial -> Terms on your Main Lobby page. There's a glossary on the various terms used in the game, as well as the definition and explanation.
Post time 2021-4-17 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Type "Master the basics" on youtube, enter the channel, there is everything you need to know.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:44 PM GMT+8