Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1011|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Share] Advice for everyone!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-15 11:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys,
This is not necessarily a suggestion for the developers but rather a little reminder for the whole ML community or for whoever sees this.

As we all know, ML players are pretty toxic (not all of them!) but it is common to encounter many trashtalkers or flamers during our gaming time. That is why I just wanna remind anyone who tends to get tilted easily to just give the players in your team advices on what to do rather than trashtalk. Trashtalking does not lead you closer to winning the game, but rather creates a hateful and stressful atmosphere for everyne and therefore lessens your chance of winning. Some players may easily get emotionally touched from the trashtalk and start making mistake. So, why not just better give your teammates kind advices? We shouldnt forget that not every player in our team has got the same skill level! Maybe those small advices could lead you to winning the game! I'm aware of the fact that not everyone is willing to listen, but its worth it to try! All of the above would create a more peaceful and friendly environment where everyone is happy to play in!

Have a good day guys and remeber: after all ML is just a game to have fun with .
Post time 2021-4-16 06:54 AM | Show all posts
Great one. Agree with you, I 've many players went afk for trashtlking them. Instead if we tell them to be careful, precautions , they will listen too. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, we need more players like you. :)
Post time 2021-4-16 07:44 AM | Show all posts
i usually try to, but usually they dont listen.
easy things like "mm change lanes, i go bot" but they still go bot to die again, against the same hero.
or "please dont fight, they have more money" and the duo or trio keep getting killed in the teamfight.
Sometimes its because of the language, sometimes its because low skill players just dont care, they think the game is "go straight and fight".
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 12:47 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-16 07:44 AM
i usually try to, but usually they dont listen.
easy things like "mm change lanes, i go bot" but th ...

Yeah  i agree with you. Some players does not follow or listen . In this case im using them as a shield ( tank for me)
I mean let them go first and then take advantage uwu!
Post time 2021-4-16 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Are you a toxic player ?

I think you are one
Post time 2021-4-16 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Sounds ideal but in my experience, that exact moment when you try to advise players to be more chill and non toxic and just help out the team..that's the moment when you get most of the toxicity...what I do is just mute..and report after the match. And yes i mute, i don't need to focus on chat, having map awareness is enough for me and better than chat.
Post time 2021-4-16 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2021-4-16 05:35 PM

I believe any competitive online game got toxic players and they aren't necessarily bad people and probably they get tilted easily so my best advice is to simply do whatever your role in this game is and avoid chatting besides giving information and in this case MLBB devs made it easy to give all necessary information via pre-made call outs.

IMO, never hit that "tap to chat" button to avoid any unwanted reactions/drama.
That helped me a lot in my 5 years solo q in MLBB.

P.S: Always keep a positive mind set whatever the situation is.  
Never ever blame any of your team mates even if they are throwing the game, instead see what you can do as an individual to higher the chances of wining.

Post time 2021-4-16 10:37 PM | Show all posts
@Tempestt

Agreed with what my colleague @shinee. says. At times, it might backfire and cause them to become more toxic towards you despite the best intentions from you to advise and help the team to perform better. Also, there are many moments where texting wouldn't help, simply because time is of essence, and due to their lack of game sense which already causes a big problem for the entire team, you are required to play twice or thrice as hard and put in more effort from your end if you wish to balance their ineffectiveness and hopefully give your team a better chance at turning the tide around.

This is also especially true when we are playing fast paced games like Mobile Legends.

But overall, I do understand your good intentions and I do applaud and support your attitude. Keep it up!
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 10:02 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-4-16 06:54 AM
Great one. Agree with you, I 've many players went afk for trashtlking them. Instead if we tell them ...

Thank you uwu
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 10:08 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-4-16 06:34 PM
Sounds ideal but in my experience, that exact moment when you try to advise players to be more chill ...

I understand that muting might be enough for you. However, in order to win the game it is necessary for more than one person to have good map awareness. As we know. Some players dont even react  to pings that is why I suggested to advice them on what to do to win the game or at least gain and advantage by killing lord at the right moment for example.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:12 AM GMT+8