Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Tempestt
Collapse the left

[Share] Advice for everyone!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-21 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Come and be polite with Nana with marksman build and killing spree because he decided to that because he doesn't like your pick or ban.
Post time 2021-4-21 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-20 10:08 PM
I understand that muting might be enough for you. However, in order to win the game it is necessar ...

If you read my comment again, i specifically said "in my experience". Because I have tried your way before. It works almost..never. Because people have different play styles and usually they think they know it all. Which is why, i often find myself in situations where i get flamed for trying to help. And wasting time chatting instead of playing and focusing on map is not a smart idea. That can cost you farm and not only.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-21 07:31 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-21 04:59 PM
Come and be polite with Nana with marksman build and killing spree because he decided to that becaus ...

I have been in this situation before, sometimes you win even tho, sometimes you lose hard . And we move on after all uwu
Post time 2021-4-21 09:55 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-21 04:59 PM
Come and be polite with Nana with marksman build and killing spree because he decided to that becaus ...

u were always toxic. Two, mm nana is not even that bad. Lmao.
Post time 2021-4-22 05:46 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-4-21 09:55 PM
u were always toxic. Two, mm nana is not even that bad. Lmao.

I am toxic because someone is trolling? Where is brain?
Post time 2021-4-22 07:42 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-22 05:46 PM
I am toxic because someone is trolling? Where is brain?

But ur attitude toward rank has always been toxic. I should know bc ur tips on how to rank is just full of toxicity. U make it sound like u can't win.
Post time 2021-4-22 09:33 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-4-22 07:42 PM
But ur attitude toward rank has always been toxic. I should know bc ur tips on how to rank is just ...

So first, you said one nonsense, then trying to justify yourself with another one.
Second, I would like to see you 1 month on EU server, you would delete game and never play it again.
And the third and best thing is, I just start reading your Tips and Tricks and stopped when I saw your sentence where you wrote how hanabi can't dominate in early game coz of low damage. Have you ever played hanabi solo lane? Have you ever watched Cocol x Gaming? I guess not. There are maybe 4-5 heroes who can dominate her 1 on 1 in early. It's not about heroes, it's about your brain, your movement, feeling and right build/emblem for special situation.
Post time 2021-4-23 03:14 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-22 09:33 PM
So first, you said one nonsense, then trying to justify yourself with another one.
Second, I would ...

You are right, but ur previous thread for tips on how to climb just tell me how toxic you are. Such as don't tank for scrubs and play these heroes. You haven't given any advice to climb. My point is this, even with trollers you could win. However, with ur mindset, u make it sound like you can't win and you are right to an extent. However, it is this mentality that seperate from bad players and good players.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:12 PM GMT+8