Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 485|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MCL 15 minutes waiting time

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-21 08:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We won 2 matches. We waited 15 minuets for the third match but one of the randoms we were playing with left the lobby. We were disqualified.
15 minutes is too much, i dont blame him, but we shouldnt have been kicked out from the tournament. Why couldnt we get a new player, even if he didnt win the first 2 matches with us?
Post time 2021-4-21 11:09 AM | Show all posts
It's the first time that I encountered this issue. Though, have you tried contacting customer service regarding this issue? You also probably started the game too late, last few minutes before the entrance closes hence ending up with no teams to be matched with. But I guess a compensation should be done or default win? idk
 Author| Post time 2021-4-21 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-21 11:09 AM
It's the first time that I encountered this issue. Though, have you tried contacting customer servic ...

nah, we started at 21:00, won fast both games, so we had more than 30 minutes left.
Post time 2021-4-23 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-21 11:09 AM
It's the first time that I encountered this issue. Though, have you tried contacting customer servic ...

I have also lost MCL for the same reason few months ago. If one player leaves, then the remaining players are disqualified
Post time 2021-4-23 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-23 01:05 AM
I have also lost MCL for the same reason few months ago. If one player leaves, then the remaining  ...

Wasn't there an implementation of where missing players are replaced by another one?
Post time 2021-4-24 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-23 10:19 PM
Wasn't there an implementation of where missing players are replaced by another one?

That time it did not happen and I lost the tournament
Post time 2021-4-24 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Sadly .. if one of the players from your team is not ready or even leaves then your team will be disqualified because your team cannot proceed to the next round and that is the rule in MCL
but nothing would be impossible if your idea got implemented by Devs in the future for MCL that we can get a random player if one of our team actually leaves the lobby for a certain time and doesn't back online again
Post time 2021-4-24 07:04 PM | Show all posts
My assumption is that it could've been cause of the lack of remaining teams. It happened once to me where I started 30 mins after, we won both games but were'nt able to find the third game and were auto-kicked from the tournament.
As much as it sounds unfair, in my opinion, there should be some sort of compensation. Thanks for your feedback and I will definitely ask my fellow collogues to have a look at it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:40 AM GMT+8