Return to list New
Author: izaidi
Collapse the left

[Query] What's the new META?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-23 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-4-23 08:38 PM

From my expiriance -

1) Jungle role can easly carry game. Unlike few years ago, when mm always take red, now mm stay on line and take red only on late game. So, you can play jungle quietly.

2) Yep and Nope. 5 fighters/tanks still OP. But if you play with random team, in 90% game they will pick mage/mm/tank/fighter/assasin.

3) Its still hard to carry, like before. I mean, you cant play 1v5, like some assasins, mages, or mm. But its still matter. For some like masha you may split opponents. For some, like barats you may tank more than you tank and deal damage more than you mm. But its all not 80% winrate like good gousen. And one notes. Before Sidliners stay against both supp and mm. For now, most time mm and tank stay against mm and tank. So, you not get bullet like before.

4) Core different between servers. Like in eu its mm. Tank always try hold it.  In indea(if we belive yo aland) its mage. All play around it and no one play around mm.

But i not think core exist. its not like in Valve game. you can carry on any role(its why i love this game). Maybe except supports. But maybe. If you check averge stats, sups have best winrate. Like lolita have best winrate like a year. If you really want to carry game, i am suggest to jungle.

So but... one big BUT.
Soon mlbb have big update with items and rework. All jungl and supp items will be reworked. We not know how its be.
Post time 2021-4-24 06:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2021-4-24 06:30 AM
izaidi replied at 2021-4-22 12:33 AM
What is considered as core hero? Is jungler a core hero? Or is it more like a mage or assassin cons ...

The core is the jungler, the midlaner is the support role. And sides are just sidelaners and then u also got a tank which roams with the jungler. I assume epics usually play 112 with an adc/tank combo in the gold lane. Usually when i play in these ranks i pick an assassin and just jungle and win all the games easily
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 07:19 PM GMT+8