Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 574|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] MMR Booster

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-23 08:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ideally, once you spot an MMR boost squad, you should ideally take screenshot of all their username and reported to Moontoon. Also add video proof as well to make it viable. Moontoon should then take responsibility of either removing their MMR scores and put a warning on them to not do it again. If they does do it again, confisticate their account for an amount of time as the 2nd strike, 3rd strike would result in a ban.

Post time 2021-4-24 06:09 PM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Agreed. I myself have reported and expose such players, and actions were taken. I also recalled punishments like resetting ranks to warrior a while ago.

Let's help make our community a better place together as one
Post time 2021-4-23 02:40 PM | Show all posts
No strikes. They should be banned permanently
Post time 2021-4-23 05:35 PM | Show all posts
I believe an instant ban should do the work since the rules are clear.
Post time 2021-4-23 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Tempestt at 2021-4-23 06:58 PM

I think 3 months or up to a year of a ban would be better than a permanent ban.
Also the top 5 squad (TR1) on the leaderboard right now are using lobby hack and didnt get banned yet.
Post time 2021-4-24 06:18 PM | Show all posts
yep indeed.. they should be permanently banned if they don't stop to doing that
so, if you find any MMR/WR Boosters please feel free to report it to us and we'll forward it to staffs, also you can report them directly through in-game cs
Post time 2021-4-27 08:46 AM | Show all posts
I ve seen a couple of them, but for me its like "meh, next game".
This shouldnt be the players responsibility. Im here for playing, not for finding hackers and traders. If the developers really consider it a problem they would have someone in charge of this in all servers, 3 different ranks. So I guess
1. They dont care, this is not a problem for them.
2. They dont have the money to hire people to attack this problems (I mean, doesnt need to be money, if they offered me a monthly starlight account in exchange for my work I would happily record videos of my games, take screenshots, write reports, keep track of those players...)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:22 PM GMT+8