Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2271|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice From Developers 21/04/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-24 01:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-4-28 05:03 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 21/04/2021. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 14/04/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: pika's baby girl

Please nerf Bruno. He does 1k dmg at lvl4 i dont think thats very fair yea i cant get twilight armor at 2mins.

Keyword: #Bruno

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will keep observing the data and consider whether to make some adjustments.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Shayneseo

Guardian's Bulwark buff Add a 0.8 seconds (or what you believe reasonable) of stun to Lolita second skill when it is fully stacked, since is a 15 seconds CD skill at his max lvl and you need to fill all the stacks (receive basic attacks/ projectiles) and after that hit the enemy with the ranged attack don't gonna be a spameable stun cause enemies can still avoid the projectile, this can help her to stun enemies after tank their damage to allow her team to attack or allow her to escape, since is not spameable this don't gonna unbalance the hero but give her more utility at TF. :)

Keyword: #Lolita

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Neko_San

Can you please change phoveus' attack and walking animation? I mean he has a heavy looking wrecking ball and he still holds it like its a dog on a leash, and the attack animation is kinda cringe since he has strong looking weapon but uses more kicks and punch than the weapon. also its really really hard to engage a fight uses his first skill so i suggest that he could blink in a small direction when using his 1st skill and i hope you'd also change the way he uses his first skill?...you could make phoveous swing the wrecking ball in circle first before hitting the ground.

Keyword: #Phoveus

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion, the animation of Phoveus is not the final version, please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: hunni mochi#3290

pls make it so brawl doesnt count to overall wr (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Keyword: #battlefield profile #winrate

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will solve this problem.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Tony Tony D Luffy #6080

Awe mask is so useless because it's just a passive with high cooldown. Lower the cooldown of the passive or just rework the item

Keyword: #roam #mask

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. You will see the new roam item in the next rank season.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Anonymous

Please provide new gifts in stream feature. We bored the current gift now

Keyword: #stream #gifts

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. There will be optimization on this. Please stay tuned.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 08:33 PM GMT+8