Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 460|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] What to do?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-24 04:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What to do with players who bought myth glory accounts? I've played yesterday and today about 10 games and in 7 of those 10 were "fake accounts".
They show amazing win rates and rare skins but their gameplay is epic. When I checked their history, I saw only defeats, silver, bronze and sometimes gold. But their profiles....70% win rate overall, 500+ points myth glory, all skins...etc... I knew for that buying-selling-accounts thing for a long time, but today, it looks like every second account is like that.

Post time 2021-4-25 02:45 PM | Show all posts
This is why mythic and mythical glory is unworthy to be achieved anymore. So many trash unworthy players in high tiers. Better stay in legend.
Post time 2021-4-24 06:07 PM | Show all posts
@s5tank

That is unfortunate to hear of, and buying/selling/trading of accounts are strictly prohibited under Mobile Legends Bang Bang Terms of Service.

If you manage to catch a glimpse of the suspected bought accounts' usernames, do PM me and I'll see what I can do. Sometimes it could be lost/hacked accounts as well, so if there's probable cause, might be good for our teams to look into it and investigate
Post time 2021-4-24 06:13 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-24 06:07 PM
@s5tank

That is unfortunate to hear of, and buying/selling/trading of accounts are strictly prohibi ...

tell us what u can do ?
Post time 2021-4-24 08:02 PM | Show all posts
@NOOB__

I could escalate this to my superiors and start a conversation in my team about this issue; in hopes of investigating and solving this
Post time 2021-4-24 09:14 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-24 08:02 PM
@NOOB__

I could escalate this to my superiors and start a conversation in my team about this issue; ...

this issue has been around for a long time, didn't you guys discuss it? do you have to wait for someone to report?
 Author| Post time 2021-4-26 04:15 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-4-25 02:45 PM
This is why mythic and mythical glory is unworthy to be achieved anymore. So many trash unworthy pla ...

Definitely. Fall out from Myth II to Legend coz of troll kids every game and I can say Legends at least don't troll that much and what is amazing, they adjust and they actually see pings on map.
Post time 2021-4-28 07:10 AM | Show all posts
@NOOB__

Yes, we do take immediate actions once they are confirmed to be cheating.

The problem is that we are not omnipotent and all knowing, thus there will always be players committing illegal actions undetected for now. Just like in real life.

So we do need to work actively with our community to ensure that all known suspects can be brought to attention.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:28 PM GMT+8