Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1243|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] STREET RANK SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-26 01:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, I'm currently a state ranked Karina and I've been having difficulty on gaining street points for that specific hero.

I've been losing 19+ street points for losing a single match
However, I only gain 1-2 street points if I win a match, which I think is rather unfair.

I'm wondering if this only applies to me, since I've been inactive for about a year? I just returned to Mobile Legends and I'm still doing really good, I just don't get the point system?

It's just really annoying and unmotivates me to play because, I need to win another 20 matches just to earn back the points I lost from a single match.
Post time 2021-4-27 06:41 PM | Show all posts
It was the same for me at the beginning of this season when I was in epic

I noticed this after my points reduced from 3808 --> 3545

I was No.10 India Layla and now struggling to get my spot back

Now I am in Legend I and getting 14 points for a win and -17 points for a loss
Post time 2021-4-26 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-4-26 10:44 PM

Is you have mythic rank?

So, you tell like you not play a few years and comeback. Might be means you didnt.
Why is this matter, btw?

On you ranks depends how much points you get on win or on lose. So if you like epic, for sure you lose 20 and get 1 street points. Because with you street ranks, you can easly have 95% winrate on this rank. From MMR system opinion for sure.

But, system is unfair anyways. because someone wintrade. Someone play with full team, e.t.c.
If you solo player, its much harder to be on top.

By the way, street rank is nothing. Not get hung up on it.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-26 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I stopped playing because I had SPM (a very important test for Malaysians) so I focused on studying.
I'm currently in Epic Rank since I haven't been playing throughout the seasons.

But the thing is, if you want to make us lose 20 points, shouldn't we earn at least 10? You can't make it too hard for us even if our rank is lower, right? I get that street rank is nothing but for competitive players like me, I think it really demotivates us to play a certain hero because we fear losing our street rank that we worked so hard for.
Post time 2021-4-27 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-4-27 12:27 AM

I am agree with it. I feel the same. And it even worst for me, because i am tank main, and unlike you, cant hard carry game.

But it have another part of truth. Some players just lost rank in another heroes. And than farm a 90% winrate with their main. As you check you street rank, you found a lot of this players. So, system work this way because of it. Its also demotivates to play.

Anyways, yep. Street rank system is stupid. Need a full rework with it, for my opinion.
Post time 2021-4-27 08:34 AM | Show all posts
It happens to everyone, thats how the game is. I was world rank Khufra, top ten Japan Jhonson, but its really hard to stay there. In my case it was only for 2 or 3 times and then I went down, I dont think it would be possible to go back. I think I could do it with a new account but the same would happen. If you want to stay there you need to play in a team of 5, solo is impossible I guess.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-28 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, they should've just give street points based off of our skills (te medals and our KDA) instead of determining it by our winrate. Like, most of the time when I lose, I get the highest points, I'm MVP and my points are a lot higher than the opponent's winning MVP, I just thought that it's unfair since it's a hero street rank, not a game rank. Maybe it should be judged by the skills and our KDA instead of just the winrate.

Also, the match up system is a lot worst now, if I get super high scores every rounds, I expect the people I match up with, to do the same.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:40 PM GMT+8