Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1115|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Hacked account problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-8 11:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hello
Hi
Dear Admin,
Mingalarpar
I linked my game to nanda2993@gmail.com, nandasaw121212@gmail.com and https://www.facebook.com/mrjohn.son.106. Facebook was linked to the game account on 8 Sept, 2020. However, they are account name and password  were changed and only the mehnin810@gmail.com account is displayed. Game services are only sending code numbers to that account. This is not my account. This is the thief's account. I think I had these problems when I rented my phone to a friend.
My game ID is 182252036.
help me, please.
Thank you very much.

Much obliged
                       Mr Nanda
Post time 2021-5-9 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Hello, sorry to hear that you are having problems retrieving your account.
As Tempestt said contact mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com even if you already did try at least once more, as we are not capable of providing any help here on the forum.
That's an in-game problem and only the game developers are capable of fixing/helping you out.
Please be more cautious next time with whom you share your mobile with.
Post time 2021-5-8 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-9 01:41 AM

Hey
Please Contact :mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com. And tell them about your situation.

Tempestt replied at 2021-5-8 11:15 PM
Hey
Please Contact :mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com. And tell them about your situation.

Do not worry. Just provide the information which they will request and you will retrieve your account and it takes time depending on the completeness of your data . Please be patient!

Comments

thank you very much, bro; I sent them an email yesterday but they have not responded. I think I have been in contact with them for almost a month now. It does not work yet.  Post time 2021-5-8 11:32 PM
Post time 2021-5-12 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Hello. I have moved your topic to corresponding section. Contact the email members have provided above in order to receive help retrieving it~ do note that you will have to prove the account is yours. It may take time to receive an answer due to the many daily requests, just be a bit patient. Also, in the meantime I would suggest you try changing all the account information from~ Account Center ingame.
Please keep us informed on this matter.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 09:28 AM GMT+8