Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 454|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Winter Truncheon

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-8 11:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please fix Winter Truncheon. Alice shouldn't be able to get lifesteal if she is frozen. Alice is OP enough.
Thank you!
Post time 2021-5-13 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Hi @ciaociao

Thank you also for the suggestion
If that's really a concern for many players, hopefully the Devs can consider it in a further update.
Post time 2021-5-9 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your concern! But i think alice is meta just because of this trick ( diving with Winter Truncheon) which gives advantage to the team.
Post time 2021-5-9 01:14 AM | Show all posts
This should not be a problem since winter truncheon isn't that durable and can be avoided/dealt with.
Although I do agree on fixing/removing this as it's not supposed to work in that way.
Post time 2021-5-9 02:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-5-9 02:59 AM

Life steal of Alice when she uses her ultimate was already nerfed. Thanks to that she is not OP now. She was in ban list few months ago

Winter Truncheon only helps Alice to increase her chances of survival in team fight. The life steal she receives in two seconds after activating winter truncheon is not very much. So I don't think it makes her OP.

I feel she is balanced right now. She is justifying her role Tank/Mage because she is not dealing very high damage and she is not dying easily like other squishy mages

Author| Post time 2021-5-9 05:43 PM | Show all posts
There are many times we have to gank Alice but after she uses winter truncheon her health would go back to full again. She still in ban list now legend+ because she has unli ultimate as long as she have mana plus skill 1 for chase/escape and skill 2 for cc. She will still be fine if this will be fixed.
Post time 2021-5-10 03:36 AM | Show all posts
I do respect your concern and opinion on this issue. But, I think alice is not that OP. To me she is a balanced hero in term of damage and durability. Her skills made the early game but not the late game. Usually, she will die when fighting againts mm and cc heroes. Plus, alice players are not too many since she is kinda squishy without her ultimate.

Not so many players know about alice's winter truncheon trick. So, there's no need to be so worry about this trick. Have fun!(≧▽≦)
Post time 2021-5-12 08:56 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2021-5-9 05:43 PM
There are many times we have to gank Alice but after she uses winter truncheon her health would go b ...

I assume they are making hero adjustments based on win rate, popularity and ban rate based on the recent patch. If Alice ban rate  increases or her win rate becomes very high, there is a good chance they will nerf Alice

Her current win rate is 51+%, ban rate is 13+% and popularity is 0.6+%. If Alice ban rate increases to 50%, they will make adjustments just like they did with Paquito and Natalia
Post time 2021-5-19 09:42 AM | Show all posts
I think they should remove the defensive stat the Winter Truncheon gives and change it to giving it shield 15% of their HP.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 07:53 PM GMT+8