Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 901|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

A-ha

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-9 03:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here everyday
Screenshot_20210509-141919_Chrome.jpg
Post time 2021-5-17 12:53 AM | Show all posts
@Raidenwinnerf @lightyear

I hope you guys can maintain harmony without insulting each other, even through PMs which no one knows except yourself

so.. please respect every user on this forum and spread love to others
if this happens again, there will be consequences

Thank you~
Post time 2021-5-9 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Please report this to a forum moderator  @Charles
Have a nice day.
Post time 2021-5-9 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing this with us and sorry to hear that you are having problems here on the forum.
I suggest you report this to a forum moderator so they can take care of it.
Please refrain from sharing similar posts in the future to avoid unwanted drama.
This can and should be solved in private.

Have a good day ahead.
Post time 2021-5-9 11:18 PM | Show all posts
There should be an option to report private messages or block messages from users in blacklist. If it is not available then MLBB team should make one.

@lightyear I don't know what happened between you guys but please do not pollute this forum like game
Post time 2021-5-10 03:52 AM | Show all posts
Please feel free to notify us if this user is harassing you again or others, and feel free to contact us if a forum user is sending you messages that makes you uncomfortable or feel insulted.
Post time 2021-5-10 03:53 AM | Show all posts
That is a bad attitude and it is not allowed in this forum. This forum is a platform to discuss about MLBB not racism between country. I suggest you to report this issue to Forum Moderator and please don't make a thread regarding these kind of issue again. It is a sensitive issue. We don't want racism to be publicly shared as these kind of information will only lead players to cultivate hatred. Let's spread positive vibes! Have fun playing MLBB!(ʘᴗʘ✿)
Post time 2021-5-11 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Oh nice!! drama!! I like it, tell us the whole story man, show more pics of the whole conversation
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 03:59 PM GMT+8