Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1509|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Poll] Best picks to rank up

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-9 11:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-5-9 11:09 PM

Best first pick for solo rank:
  • Granger
  • Lunox
  • X-Borg
  • Baxia
  • Miya
Best first pick for premade rank up:
  • Selena
  • Chou
  • Brody
  • Ling
  • Jawhead
  • YiSun-Shin
  • Silvana

Post time 2021-5-10 03:39 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it's about the first picks or whatnot, it's about what your teammates chose to pick because I am here in NA region and teammates will always pick the hero they want to pick even if someone else has chosen the role they wanted to play.

It's pretty annoying because then we can't even play because no one is tanking!
Post time 2021-5-9 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Agree with most of them, also depends on enemy picks. Best pick is to counter pick enemy's composition and chose OP heroes xd. Most of them will be banned tho.
Post time 2021-5-10 03:26 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you. But it also depends on the team picks and enemy picks. The strategy or meta you use in the game is also counted. Plus, heroes with good cc and stuns always made the gameplay better. Have fun!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Post time 2021-5-10 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-5-9 10:39 PM
I don't think it's about the first picks or whatnot, it's about what your teammates chose to pick be ...

That sounds like a low elo problem hehe.
Jokes apart that's right but starting from legend rank people do adjust and we end up having a complete team.
Post time 2021-5-10 04:38 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-10 04:30 AM
That sounds like a low elo problem hehe.
Jokes apart that's right but starting from legend rank pe ...

Not in Mythic, here we have people who directly pre-selects heroes that they want to play even if someone else already chose to play it already.
Post time 2021-5-10 05:58 AM | Show all posts
OP heroes should be picked first before enemy picks them. I don't see any OP hero in your picks
Post time 2021-5-10 10:49 AM | Show all posts
I have 1 intresting game yesterday. We have a global mm player, that play like only mm. But other player(that play a less a half of games on mm), just steal his role to pick Miya and force global to play mage. And than Miya start 0/7/0, finish 2/10/0 with 10% of team damage and lowest tower damage.

Picks is not about best or worst. Its about you skill on this heroes. Never look to tops like it, and just play what you know how. Please. You ruin game for other teammetes in other way. Really.

Also, i am know only 2 really OP characters, that no way to counter. Its zhask and claude(for my opinion). All others can be outplayed, easly.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-10 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-5-10 07:09 PM

As a mythical glory only hero that I can't counter is Granger. What a joke for Zhask and Claude. Zhask is countered by Claude for example but there are many others. Claude was op before nerf now to so much. It can be countered and forced to use purify by so many heroes. No one will first pick him above 1000+points when u  have granger and yi open.

This list is mainly to help solo players to climb rank with randoms. U cant make mistake with above list trust me. Even if your team dont want to adjust u have big chance to win with these heroes.
Post time 2021-5-10 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-10 11:56 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-5-10 07:08 PM
As a mythical glory only hero that I can't counter is Granger. What a joke for Zhask and Claude. Zha ...

Nah, counter granger is ease for me.

But Claude. All of you thought work only against noobs. Good claude just not get it to you. Hes OP, because you cant cath up him, and also he have percent damage as mean you cant have any protections from him. Its close to granger. But grangers bullets ease to dodge. And grangar dash have more cd and lower range. And low damage. And damage only for 1 target. And you can block it with items. In other thinks yep, its the same. But yep, grengar is strong on epic/legends, while claude strong on mythic/mythic glories. And even nerf not fix it. He still in 40%+ of games. Aslo he have percent damage. And its no way to fix. Even if you fix any of his abillity, he will still have same damage.

Zhask. He is OP, just because you also cant fight him, while his in ulty. If you try kill him, by fighter/tank/assasin, he will use ulty and you can nothing but run away. Also, yep. Its only way to outplay him. When all you team just run away. In other things, you lose more than get. But you really think is run away is the way? And you can spell it like counter? When you team just must trow away win fight and run, just because opponents have 1 character? Its not counter. Its OP, defintly.
For sure, as mm player, its much ease to you. But lets think again. Mage. THat cant be gank. Cant be assasinate. Can freefarm any line. Can win 90% 1v1 And can turn over 90% fights. I have no idea, how you think its okey.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 12:17 PM GMT+8