Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 508|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Skin buyed, diamant s gone and no skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-10 12:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Robert92 at 2021-5-10 12:35 AM

Hello,Please help , i just buy Brodi Stun Skin , i used like 550 diamont s and 1 card ,money gone and no skin...
Thx
GAME ID 42921134 (6039)
Post time 2021-5-10 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello, we are so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your recent in-game purchase.
I recommend that you report this using the in-game report tool (Support guy icon) that you can find on the main screen to the top left next to your avatar.
I suggest you wait 24 hours before reporting this, also try to restart your game.
If you still didn't receive your items, send a screenshot of the payment you made or any valid proof in order to help you out.
Post time 2021-5-10 03:24 AM | Show all posts
Please contact customer service through this process!

Click on the yellow headset icon on the top left corner of your in-game screen and then follow these steps:
Bug Reports > Item Issue Feedback > Fill in the form.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-10 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-10 03:19 AM

Buth how can i proof? i payed in game with diamond s... wher can i seed my tanzaction?i think gm can see  te payment s in game..
i have ony my payment s from last day s form recharge coin on google account... are ok?
Post time 2021-5-10 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Yes it's okay, first try to report this in-game as I mentioned before as they can provide more and better help there.
Give it 24 hours if your problem wasn't solved I'll be asking how we can be helping you furthermore.
Post time 2021-5-10 06:10 AM | Show all posts
This looks strange because you should have received the skin after the diamonds are deducted. I would recommend you to contact in-game customer service as other suggested
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 09:50 AM GMT+8