Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 894|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Guide always need to change. It always outdated depend on meta.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-11 02:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by FatalXBullet at 2021-5-11 02:07 AM

As MOBA player. You need to know and improve your gameplay. You cannot use same strategy all time. Like rn i dont really know anything a lot about new meta since i dont play ml 2 year ago.

The thing change this meta is:

Exp Lane and Gold Lane: This kind new stuff in ml. First 7 wave, last minion will carry exp and gold. Exp Lane very useful for tank need level 4 faster or any hero need powerspike level like Leomord, Chou etc. Gold Lane suitable to marksman or any late game hero need powerspike item.

Hero Laning: Laning very different now. Old laning were midlane mage, offlane, mm sidelane, midlane tank and sidelane support. Now, Jungle, Midlane, Riverlane (In ML call roamer), Offlane (In ML called Explane) and Goldlane. Since this meta have red buff and blue instead blue buff, hypercarry confirmed exist (Hypercarry = MM jungler/ mostly late game hero that need to funnel). I dont understand why still dumb player called early game jungler as hypercarry.

There are 2 type of Laning in current meta
1. Standard Laning - Jungle (Other than Marksman heroes), Roamer, Midlane, Explane and Goldlane (Marksman)
2. Hyper Laning - Hypercarry MM,  Roamer (Usually Support), Midlane (Mage or Support), Explane (Usually Fighter) and Goldlane (Usually Fighter)

Jungle System: Surely have 2 different blue buff. Honestly dont try to use blue buff essential heroes (Like Ling or Fanny etc). Any jungle much faster to kill now, unlike before. Btw i heard they will change new roam and jungle item again, it will become whole new game again. Pretty sure jungle need to take both red and blue buff but buff not really top proirity like before.

This is just my opinion about current meta in mlbb. My guide or my friend guide might is outdated due to meta changing. Btw i do not need rushing to do any laning guide again since new roaming and jungling will come not long time soon. As usual i will do some OFFLANE GUIDE again and again.

Btw, my friend always post a guide. I only helping him. Most of my old content are clickbait, lmao.

Post time 2021-5-11 04:03 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I really liked your analysis about the current meta, it pretty much covered the most important aspects of it.
Thanks for sharing and I think its cool that u already know how it works even if u didnt play for 2 years.
Post time 2021-5-11 09:17 PM | Show all posts
It's good to see someone trying to improve the game and help others understand the game better. Keep up the good work
Post time 2021-5-12 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for this pretty decent guide!
I hope we can see some more similar posts in the future as this is always helpful.
Post time 2021-5-13 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Hi fatehah!
I believe you are a quick-learner. The details that you stated is so true and undeniable. Thanks for sharing the guide with us! (•ө•)♡
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 08:06 PM GMT+8