Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1157|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Spend all diamonds regardless the discount

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-12 11:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just bought a new skin that it was supposed to be in discount but apparently it wasn’t. It’s a chang’e skin. Somehow the game spend all my diamonds in the skin when it was SUPPOSED to be in DISCOUNT. I want my diamonds back. I was all week farming yellow diamonds and spending money in the game and now because of an error in the game this happens. I want my diamonds back. It was supposed to be in discount.
GAME ID 890056336 (1367)

Post time 2021-5-13 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I also wanted to buy her today, but this skin sadly wasnt on discount to begin with because  it was on discount just 1 month ago. But many skins actually were on discount but maybe u did not have sufficient diamonds to buy the skin with promo diamonds only. This could be the reason why ur diamonds were spent. If u have enough promo diamonds to fully buy the skin, you only need to pay one diamond.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-13 02:32 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-13 01:01 AM
Hey, I also wanted to buy her today, but this skin sadly wasnt on discount to begin with because  it ...

I bought the “Special” skin, not the Epic one. The price should’ve been 377 diamonds instead of 749, like I was charged for.
Post time 2021-5-13 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Could you tell me the date and time or approximate time you tried to make this purchase with promo diamonds?
 Author| Post time 2021-5-13 12:10 PM | Show all posts
It was today, 12th of May at approximately 05:20AM in Argentina (01:20AM pacific time if I’m right).
Post time 2021-5-13 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-13 10:38 PM

Do you know how much promo diamonds did you have and how much diamonds was spent
Also was any promo diamonds used when you tried to buy it with promo diamonds?
 Author| Post time 2021-5-13 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-5-13 10:19 PM
Do you know how much promo diamonds did you have and how much diamonds was spent
Also was any promo ...

I was three times first in the event, once 3rd and 2nd. I also exchanged the tokens for more yellow diamonds. I think I had more than 800. I don't remember correctly the diamond prize for the 3rd place.
After buying Chang'e skin I bought the new skin  box where you choose between 4 of them, and after that I ended up with 32 yellow diamonds.
Post time 2021-5-13 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-13 11:57 PM

Okay, I understand it now.

According to what I know, Chang'e Epic Skin is not supposed to be DISCOUNTED because it is a new and recent skin, so didn't have a discount like the other skins.

It is meant to cost 899 diamonds, so when you purchase it with your promo diamonds, it cost full price for the skin.
And if you did not have enough promo diamonds, it would charge you by your recharged diamonds by how much is needed to purchase the skin along with the promo diamonds you had.

I hope this has solved your problem! If you have any other queries, please feel free to ask.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-14 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-5-13 11:53 PM
Okay, I understand it now.

According to what I know, Chang'e Epic Skin is not supposed to be DISCO ...

Nono, it’s not Chang’e Epic Skin. It’s the Special one, Floral Elfo. The one that cost 750 diamonds, and with the discount 377. I would understand if I bought the Epic one because it is not in discount, but this one is. And that’s the problem. I was charged 750 diamonds instead of 377.
Post time 2021-5-14 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-14 12:44 AM

Are you certain of the time when you purchased the skin was around 5:20 and not before 5:00?
Also, please answer when you purchased the skin whether if you were charged by your promo diamonds or your rechargeable diamonds.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 01:57 PM GMT+8