Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1585|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Query] Question on tough boots

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-13 10:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Do they reduce the time on knock up effects or only standard stuns and slows?

If not, why?

Between a guenivere, chou and Vale I spent the entire 100-0 in the air with the boots and was unable to do anything.

In fact too many heroes in this game have some form of CC which is quite oppressive and ruins a bit of the fun of the game.

Maybe add diminiahing returns on stuns? 2 seconds > 1 second.> . 5seconds  > . 25 second
Post time 2021-5-13 02:03 PM | Show all posts
I think knock up is a cc skill that also applied to the boot. Because tough boots reduce controlled duration by 30%. It is still pretty quick for me. I rarely buy tough boot in game, lmao(≧▽≦)
Post time 2021-5-13 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-5-13 02:03 PM
I think knock up is a cc skill that also applied to the boot. Because tough boots reduce controlled  ...

True, but you also can test it on barats. He has 70% + 30% reduce. (its like 80%).

Maybe i check it latter. But if we talk about a guenivere and chou ulty, that didnt work because its not one stun, but few every second.
Post time 2021-5-13 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Indeed, Tough boots can reduce cc effects but can't remove it, e.g: vale's 2nd skill with airborne effect is 1s will become 0.7s cuz 30% reduction and its difficult to feel the difference on that.  the only way to avoid all cc effects is to use purify spell
Post time 2021-5-13 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-5-13 04:42 PM
Indeed, Tough boots can reduce cc effects but can't remove it, e.g: vale's 2nd skill with airborne e ...

I agree with you. That's why I rarely buy tough boots. Because I feel no difference between them. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
Post time 2021-5-13 10:21 PM | Show all posts
I always use tough boots for my tank and I feel no difference with them. A 1 second stun will be reduced to 0.75 seconds which is not noticeable.

The longest CC I know in the game is ultimate of few tanks like Franco, Tigreal, etc and I don't feel much difference with this item

I also have a doubt if there is any cool down for this item and how this item works against continuous CC skills.
Post time 2021-5-14 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-13 10:21 PM
I always use tough boots for my tank and I feel no difference with them. A 1 second stun will be red ...

The resitant to tenacity is nice for tank when u are up aganist mutliple heroes with stuns which is why I generally used. With that said, it depends on the comp.
Post time 2021-5-14 01:00 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-5-14 08:13 AM
The resitant to tenacity is nice for tank when u are up aganist mutliple heroes with stuns which i ...

It would be great if there are items that remove debuffs like movement speed reduction, attack speed reduction, physical and magical defense reduction, physicall and magic attack reduction
Post time 2021-5-14 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-14 02:17 PM

I was check it today. And this boots not reduce knock up time. Defintly.

Why? Maybe beause animation time cant be reduced. I dont know.
Anyway. Its still best boots for most tanks in the game.

Post time 2021-5-15 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-14 01:00 PM
It would be great if there are items that remove debuffs like movement speed reduction, attack spe ...

I mean there is purify. If we implement it might destroy purify.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:00 AM GMT+8