Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1079|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Cant Receive Verification Code

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-16 06:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Can someone help me? I try to switch my main account but I can't receive any verification code, i thought my account got hacked but no suspicious activity happened to my yahoomail. I email this already to your email but no response it's been 24hrs. I hope i can use my promo diamond before it expires. Thank you

Post time 2021-5-16 07:37 AM | Show all posts
This issue is currently being investigated by developers and we're waiting for a response from the developers.

As of currently, we can't help you any further until we receive a response from the developers regarding this issue.

Thank you for understanding!
 Author| Post time 2021-5-16 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Thanks. I hope they can fix this before my promo diamond expired
Post time 2021-5-16 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Sorry to hear about this. I also hope that developers can fix this issue as soon as possible.

I know the developers were very busy on solving other issues as well such as the game freezing/crashing issues, I don't know how long it would take for them to respond back to us.

Sorry in advance if your promo diamonds expired before you were able to log back in your account via verification code.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-16 02:13 PM | Show all posts
I can now receive email verification code but it takes 1 hour and the code valid only for 10 minutes.
Post time 2021-5-16 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Oh I see! I thought I was the one not receiving yet. :( I just tried to switch my account and didn’t get e verification email as well. Guess I’ll wait and watch this thread..
Post time 2021-5-17 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Gonna follow this thread. Its so sad that we cant use our promo dias.
Post time 2021-5-17 08:01 AM | Show all posts
Hmm any chance of updates by the devs? Many thanks.
Post time 2021-5-17 09:17 AM | Show all posts
had the same issue for 3 days now. cant login to my main. received the code in my inbox after 14 hrs the code being request.
Post time 2021-5-17 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Hey guys it seems to work now!!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 05:41 AM GMT+8