Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 352|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] pre-purchase equipment

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-18 07:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey all, I have a suggestion about the equipment system in the game.

It is known that there are 6 places for 6 different equipment (let's call it the main equipment), you can choose freely during the match.

My idea is (pre-purchase equipment), so how does it work?
Upon reaching level 15, 2 new equipment places will be opened (let's call it secondary equipment), you can choose 2 different equipment as usual, but this equipment will not work (it will be idle and its unique passive and attributes will not be activated).
Usually, when you want to change equipment and you already have 6 items, you will have to sell one of them and collect gold again to buy another item.
But with the secondary equipment, you can choose your selected equipment and use it immediately, as you can take the equipment you want from the secondary equipment, and exchange it with the equipment you do not want from the main equipment, without selling or losing gold.
I think this idea will be really useful especially at late game, there will be new ways to play and the equipment system will be smoother and fairer.
Of course, there is a Cooldown for replacement for each place of the secondary equipment, so you should choose and switch with caution.
Post time 2021-5-18 04:05 PM | Show all posts
I like your suggestion and I hope they implement it soon
Post time 2021-5-18 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Hey, I really like your idea and I support it. It is especially useful for the 'early' late game when you still cant buy the item you want even after you sell one from your equipment. I also like that you added this CD so that you need to put some thought into buying your item, I support it!
Post time 2021-5-18 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Totally support the idea as I suffer from this in late game since I main assassins and I find it annoying and distracting to keep selling and buying to adjust.
Post time 2021-5-19 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-5-18 07:10 PM

oh wait I miss read it, yea is plausible, like switching back and forth equipments, taking out what you don't need for the current set and adjust it to the opponent's build and playstyle.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:53 AM GMT+8