Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 694|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Match matching system still like shiet

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-18 11:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What the point of letting mythic glory team fighting with mythic 5 team? its 100% known result
Post time 2021-5-18 03:51 PM | Show all posts
This may happen because a 5 player team will be matched against another 5 player team. If you are lucky, you will be matched against Legend rank 5 player team. If you are not lucky, you will be matched against Mythical Glory 5 player team

It is based on luck, because there is no Mythic rank 5 player team at the time you were in queue
Post time 2021-5-18 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Because mythical glory players are very rare. Do not expect to play with or against full mythical glory players. Nobody wants or plans to reach mythical glory this day since mythic tier is very toxic and bad.
Post time 2021-5-18 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Hey, I agree with you, the matchmaking is still unbalanced sometimes, although it got better in rank. I think mythical glory players are more rare than mythic V players, that is why you got matched against them so they would find a game. But in trio, duo or soloq its rare to play vs mythical glory when u play with mythic V players.
Post time 2021-5-19 09:46 AM | Show all posts
lmao, this is Moontoon way of teaching, you must learn the pain to experience the truth/ get better G
Post time 2021-5-20 09:23 PM | Show all posts
I think it is not a big problem since mythic is mythic. the rewards are just the same for mythic 5 and glory. So, that means you have a chance to win the game because all mythic are experienced. Enjoy XD
Post time 2021-5-21 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JosephGarden at 2021-5-21 09:26 PM

and it always will be, this is a usual pattern of every moba game bro :) I am playing hereand now I am not that nervous about unlucky moments in moba

Author| Post time 2021-5-26 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-5-20 09:23 PM
I think it is not a big problem since mythic is mythic. the rewards are just the same for mythic 5 a ...

i guess u r not mythic glory yet, mythic 5 just full of dump shit people, and not the same level with glory
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:29 PM GMT+8