Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 614|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Game freeze 30 sec after loading

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-18 08:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ID in game : 18143199(6203)
Pseudo : Kirias
Phone model : Huawei p30 pro, EMUI 11.0.0
Android version : 10

I have a bug 5 day before today where I can't play because the game freeze after 30s after loading ressources, I got the bug after recharge money into Google play and got a offer by mobile legends, Bundle value J for 0€, I pressed okay since that was free and now, my game is litteraly frozen after 30s. I already cleared cache, uninstall the game, reload my phone, any of them worked for me, what should I do now? I'm not gonna have the harith skin and the spawn animation if I can't play the game...
Post time 2021-5-18 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you share us screenshot of the freeze screen too? There was server down for recharge related services recently, that might be the cause which will be fixed soon. Try changing to another wifi and check if it works or not. Your report will be recorded. Hope it works fine soon.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-19 03:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by KIR1AS at 2021-5-19 03:12 AM

screeshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg
This is the screenshot of the freeze after 30s and the screenshot of the bundle, I tried to change my wifi on a private ip and a public ip, that not change anything.
Post time 2021-5-22 09:44 PM | Show all posts
KIR1AS replied at 2021-5-19 03:09 AM
This is the screenshot of the freeze after 30s and the screenshot of the bundle, I tried to change  ...

Does it still occur to you? Please reply if you do so we could raise the issue to our superiors.
Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 08:12 AM GMT+8