Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: AnnaStrasza
Collapse the left

[Mood] Moontoon supports the gay LGBTQ - confirmed

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-22 07:20 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-5-20 04:26 PM
Last year you also have said that XBorg's starlight was gay too. And now this Harith....just because ...

Gotta say, her best post was the one about Kadita's chest :))) I remember there was a whole discussion on that matter.
Anyway, i stick to my opinion, the skin was meant to be disco and fun, has nothing to do with a certain community..

so this community support sick homo also in game

Sheesh....really...It's not about who supports who. We must keep a decent behaviour, regarless of our beliefs. Afterall, it's not our job to judge people and how they live their lives..
Post time 2021-5-22 09:56 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-5-20 03:14 PM
so this community support sick homo also in game

people like you need to know respect.
Post time 2021-5-22 10:15 AM | Show all posts
I'm not sure that was the specific point of the skin, but hey ! I support the community and I hope every member start to respect each other no matter their orientation, skin color or any of those things !
 Author| Post time 2021-5-22 10:39 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-5-22 07:20 AM
Gotta say, her best post was the one about Kadita's chest :))) I remember there was a whole discus ...

I still think Kadita’s chest balloons were too big .
I read on tiktok that few Asian/Indian guys were doing naughty things looking at Kadita’s skin.

Comments

lmao xd  Post time 2021-5-26 08:31 PM
Post time 2021-5-23 01:16 AM | Show all posts
You should read the descriptionof his skin though.
Post time 2021-5-23 09:33 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-5-20 04:26 PM
Last year you also have said that XBorg's starlight was gay too. And now this Harith....just because ...

LGBT define their flags to be of this color.
Post time 2021-5-24 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-5-23 11:26 PM
BMPW replied at 2021-5-20 01:46 AM
As mentioned before please refrain from shaming others.
Although, I didn't say I support LGBTQ+ co ...

LGBTQ, shouldn't get any supports if people were smart enough how much that will damage the normal social norms. Plus, if you think about it, people who are in the community, really has mental illnesses since I think the pride originated in 1957(which is pretty recently). Since mankind was built on only two genders, male and female.
Post time 2021-5-24 07:34 PM | Show all posts
I don't think the skin looks gay. Maybe it is your only idea but please don't talk about this. It is so sensitive and it is not related to the game and/or game community. Be more respectful to others. Enjoy and thanks XD
Post time 2021-5-26 02:37 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-5-24 01:19 PM
LGBTQ, shouldn't get any supports if people were smart enough how much that will damage the normal  ...

OMG....are we really gonna talk about this now? In this forum? Starting from harith skin's color and ending to hating certain community? Admin should delete this thread soon or gonna become worse and worse.
Post time 2021-5-26 08:52 PM | Show all posts
OMG....are we really gonna talk about this now? In this forum? Starting from harith skin's color a ...
My point exactly. Like the skin, ok. Can afford the skin, okay buy it. Don't like the skin - ignore it. But don't put  a label on it and don't bring sensitive topics on a forum that is only related to mlbb ..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:48 PM GMT+8