Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 463|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] When you make badass skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-22 05:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-5-22 06:00 AM

So july collector skin is for Lunox.

But Lunox alredy have most beatyfull skin in the game.

Why not make skins for other heroes.

We have the vote on discord. There are little choices and you are ingoring our votes sometimes.

I will stop here beacause if I said what I think about moontoon leading team  and decisions they make lets just say I dont think this is place for me to say it.

Also if you dont have money at that month to buy epic/collector skin you want greedy moontoon doesnt give u a 2nd chance.

U need to collect eternal fragments in Party Box event and pay money that is equal to someones whole month salary if u miss or lack money at that month. So no second chances or comebacks of old epic skins. Only those rip off events.

And devs use brain Lunox skin wasnt sold in February so much because of the popularity of the hero. Give that guy or girl a rise that designed that skin and background which u stole and used for miya legend skin background.
Post time 2021-5-22 07:15 AM | Show all posts
First off, would like to mention that exclusive skins do come back at times. Just like Angelic Agent or KOF skins. There's times when these limited skins come back for those who have missed it.
I do however agree with you on the Lunox matter, would love to see a Collector skin for one of those heroes that don't have so much fame as others.
Post time 2021-5-22 02:47 PM | Show all posts
I agree Lunox has one of the most beautiful skin and there are many heroes with less number of skins. Probably creating a skin takes a lot of time so they are creating skins only for popular heroes and based on votes from players.
Post time 2021-5-22 07:32 PM | Show all posts
There's a long time left for July and right now, they are just leaks and could change anytime. Although I must also agree that it shouldnt be given to Lunox. It should be priortised to those who dont have as many.
I also find the idea of a global vote system to  be very interesting just like for the legend skin.
Thank you for your feedback
Post time 2021-5-22 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Totally agree on voting for specific skins as we are the ones buying them so we are supposed to pick what are we gonna buy.
In this way, both players and moonton will benefit from this event.
It's all about demands and supplies, simple economics :)
Post time 2021-5-22 09:18 PM | Show all posts
@MightAlly

Sorry but.... Selena has the best skins

My opinion though, doesn't reflect the general consensus
Post time 2021-5-24 07:45 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-5-22 09:18 PM
@MightAlly

Sorry but.... Selena has the best skins

Yess, I am totally agree with you XD.
I love Selena's 515 skin so much.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 09:49 AM GMT+8