Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 555|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Reducing delays in skill execution

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-22 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We all know there are delays in execution of skills for almost all the heroes.
I am not talking about delay in skill activation like Vale's ultimate, Aurora's ultimate, etc. Vale and Auroa's ultimate will be executed immediately but takes a little longer for activation and dealing damage to the enemies. This enables them to create deadly skill combo.

For example heroes like Eudora, there is a big delay between pressing the skill button and actual execution of her ultimate skill. Sometimes we might wonder, I pressed the skill button but why the skill was not executed on time. If it was executed on time I wouldn't have died and we would have won the game. It happened to me a lot of time in game.

I feel this is unfair for those heroes who die before their skill was executed. I would like MLBB to reduce the skill execution duration to an acceptable delay. I don't have a list of all the heroes with such abnormal delay in skill execution so it would be better if the MLBB team finds those heroes and adjust all of them

Please click the support button if you agree with me.

Post time 2021-5-22 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
I believe what you are facing is lag or fps delay, this is most likely a client sided problem.
I used to face this issue while playing chou till I switched to another device.
Although, if this happens to appear as a common issue between users, I guess Moonton should take a look into it.
Post time 2021-5-22 09:16 PM | Show all posts
@Anand

Like what @BMPW said. There's almost no "input lag" feels except for some heroes like Benedetta.

Also, if you're nitpicky like me about responses, you should look at iPhones as in my personal experience, they have one of the better touch sensitivity and response.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-22 10:02 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-22 08:55 PM
Hello,
I believe what you are facing is lag or fps delay, this is most likely a client sided problem ...

@CloudDevelic

Network or FPS delay can occur when using any hero.

For some heroes, the skill won't activate immediately. If you use Eudora's ultimate and notice the time between button press and enemy gets the damage, it will be more than a second.

Maybe I should post a video for this so everyone can understand it easily
Post time 2021-5-23 01:35 AM | Show all posts
I guess it's the animation delay but just to be sure feel free to upload a video.
As mentioned before, if this was to be a common issue, people would've already noticed it especially in the official tournaments.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-23 01:42 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-23 01:35 AM
I guess it's the animation delay but just to be sure feel free to upload a video.
As mentioned befor ...

I am not saying this is an issue. I am asking them to consider reducing the animation duration or skill execution duration as it is taking a second or two and it allows enemies to escape easily.
Post time 2021-5-24 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Yes, this is a thing. It happens with some heros. In my case with Balmond. Today I used my ultimate but they killed me before I could smash everybody. If the ultimate was faster I could have got a double kill plus steal lord. Lost a game because of this delay. It has happened a couple of times.
Also the ultimate gets canceled by a stun or knock up, no damage and I have to wait 20 seconds to use again.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-24 07:06 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-5-24 01:46 PM
Yes, this is a thing. It happens with some heros. In my case with Balmond. Today I used my ultimate  ...

Yes I can understand how it feels to lose because of this delay. I request everyone to click the support button so our favorite heroes can do better
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:11 AM GMT+8