Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 465|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Simplify account recovery process

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-25 04:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Anand at 2021-5-25 05:20 AM

Recently I saw many players posting that someone hacked their account and they cannot use it anymore. Many people were complaining that it takes a long time to contact customer service and recover their account

I would like to suggest MLBB to simplify the account recovery process through their registered e-mail or by sending OTP to their registered mobile number. I don't know the difficulty involved in this but it would be very helpful to many players who couldn't access their account.

Please click the support button if you are in favor of my suggestion.
Post time 2021-5-25 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I agree with your suggestions and support it.  I think recovering your account from your phone number is a safe way as there could be a verification code one needs to type. Personally, I believe that it would make things easier to just show the registration date of your account. and your device you used instead of asking for your receipts as some players do not have them. However, its up to the developers at the end, maybe it is too hard to make those changes.
Post time 2021-5-25 06:51 AM | Show all posts
Count me in. Everyone these days carries their handphone everywhere and if dev give it a try it would be easier to get the verification code thru text plus they can get notice if someone trying to access their account because you can get txt messages even without data/wifi.
Post time 2021-5-25 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Support the idea as this will solve most lost accounts problems.
I also would like to add an option where the game can identify the location and device and can count them as trusted so the next you want to log in or switch accounts it doesn't  require a passcode.
So let's say someone got his account stolen, they can simply recover it by having a specific location or device set as trusted to recover it from.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-25 06:23 PM | Show all posts
However, its up to the developers at the end, maybe it is too hard to make those changes.

@Tempestt thanks for the support, I hope developers like this too and make the process easy

plus they can get notice if someone trying to access their account because you can get txt messages even without data/wifi.

@bunnielogy thanks for your support, your idea is nice. It would be great if we get message about someone accessing our account and do necessary actions soon

I also would like to add an option where the game can identify the location and device and can count them as trusted so the next you want to log in or switch accounts it doesn't  require a passcode.
So let's say someone got his account stolen, they can simply recover it by having a specific location or device set as trusted to recover it from

@BMPW thanks for your support. I like your idea too. Making our mobile trusted device for our account and recovering the account with it is a really great idea

I hope MLBB considers our suggestion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 08:11 AM GMT+8