Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 301|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[policy] Chat Censoring Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-27 12:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As we know, chat censoring has been a problem for most players in-game for a long time now. Many players' chats have been censored when they were communicating with their friends without the intention to toxic. Some of them even got muted without any reason.
So, I suggest for devs to censor the chat according to their server and country. So many people do not understand some words that are banned because it is not their language. Devs have to put more effort into this because it affects the gameplay of a team. Communication in-game has to be quick and effective. If a word is banned, the information that is crucial for a win (like the enemy rotation or enemies' item) didn't arrive on time.

I hope devs can fix this problem :)
Post time 2021-5-27 01:45 AM | Show all posts
I agree communication plays a major role in improving the team work. Players with poor ping cannot communicate using voice chat as it will cause lag or FPS delay. Chatting is the effective way to communicate for them.

I support this because if any word I type while playing is censored, it will take some time to find the alternate word and type the entire message again.
Post time 2021-5-27 05:20 AM | Show all posts
Absolutely true, right now the censored words are based on most used slangs/toxic words which covers all the players server wide. It might take some time ,but censoring words region/server wise will be great and solve the issues. Ty for the suggestion, support from me.
Post time 2021-5-27 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
Can't deny the problem we have with the in-game chat and how it needs to be improved since rarely anyone use the voice chat.
My personal idea for a fix would be adding an option where we can turn on and off censored chat.
This is the easiest and the most effective solution, I can say it's optimal :3
 Author| Post time 2021-5-28 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-27 01:45 AM
I agree communication plays a major role in improving the team work. Players with poor ping cannot c ...

I believe everyone had experienced this problem at least 100 times. LOL XD
 Author| Post time 2021-5-28 04:55 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-27 02:45 PM
Hello there,
Can't deny the problem we have with the in-game chat and how it needs to be improved s ...

This is a nice idea too. But MLBB community are also consisting of underage players. I just hope they will solve this problem for real this time.
Post time 2021-5-29 08:55 PM | Show all posts
@Zamanino

Agreed. Right now it's a blanket censor, so maybe select the words to censor according to servers would be better than country alone. Though I have to say that MLBB's censorship system has improved and come a long way compared to how it was back in the older days.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-29 09:28 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-5-29 08:55 PM
@Zamanino

Agreed. Right now it's a blanket censor, so maybe select the words to censor according to ...

Yep I agree that more toxic and inappropriate words are banned now compared to before. I appreciate this act but it is still not enough and not satisfying for players. ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Post time 2021-6-22 04:37 PM | Show all posts
the word "hero" is censored LMAO
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 05:24 AM GMT+8