Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 689|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why is no-one banning MMR cheaters???

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-29 10:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why are MMR cheaters still even in game???
Post time 2021-5-30 05:31 PM | Show all posts
i will tell you why rank cheaters make it for streams and profit , and streams are advertising the ML so ML benefits from cheaters :) im glad with my perfect L0L rift game, cant even sell ML acc anymore no1 wants ML acc... haha
Post time 2021-5-29 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
I noticed your concerns about mmr cheaters and you are asking why no actions are taken.
As you know this game got a huge community and the developers got a lot to work on from bug fixes to releasing new heroes and events.
I would like from you to report them in-game via CS or feel free to report them here so the moderators can forward them directly to the staff.
If you can report them all at once or in a single thread this would be really helpful and in hopes they all get banned as soon as possible.
Keep in mind they are always capable of boosting mmr again on different accounts so don't be surprised.
Mooton will do it's best to keep the leaderboard clean and make sure we have a fair and enjoyable game.
Post time 2021-5-29 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Creating op heroes and selling skin every month are the most important things in this game. Balancing the system is useless.
Post time 2021-5-29 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Because the dev is too busy at making skin . It takes little to no effort to open leaderboard and see mmr cheater everywhere, and i still don't understand why they are not banned.
Post time 2021-5-29 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Agreed with what @BMPW said above. We do not tolerate any cheating or unfair means, do report to us and will be forwarded to devs. We hope they will be punished accordingly, and create a fair gaming environment.
Post time 2021-5-29 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-5-29 09:52 PM

I am also expecting a system that automatically detects MMR cheaters and ban them. Right now our option is to report them to the in-game customer service with all the proofs available.
Post time 2021-5-29 08:29 PM | Show all posts
@Toxicity1

@Anand

It's not as easy as simply using an AI to catch MMR abusers instantly as we are not talking about dealing with cheat engines and scripts.

Typically MMR abusers either intentionally drop their ranks, or match up against drone accounts that belongs to them. Such exploits are trickier to pinpoint using machines.

You might say, what if we ban IPs or accounts that logs into the same network etc? Well, what if 5 friends are playing at the same location using one of their wifi or something? If we apply auto ban on them, then it defeats the purpose as this will backfire rather than catching actual culprits.

I'm nowhere an expert in programming or the IT side of things, but even I can think of reasons why implementing an AI script to ban, wouldn't work the way that we intend it to be.

Thus, like what others have said, the best method for now is to report such players when you see them.
Post time 2021-5-29 09:56 PM | Show all posts

I understand it is not easy and it may take many years to complete such an AI system. But it is more efficient to go for such a system than manually finding them and banning them as lots of players are doing it. I am just hoping for it in the future maybe 2 or 3+ years later
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:14 PM GMT+8