Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Mood] I <3 you Moonton!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-2 10:03 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-30 02:52 AM
Hello there,
I understand your frustration and inner suffering when you give your best and end up lo ...

I'm paying attention to all of this guy's posts. Lick to be a moderator, you're such a disgrace
Post time 2021-6-2 04:43 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-6-2 05:03 AM
I'm paying attention to all of this guy's posts. Lick to be a moderator, you're such a disgrace

I'm not trying to be or act like a moderator, I'm simply trying to explain and provide help whenever I can.
As you may know, this forum and almost any other forum is created to let people interact and help each other.
If you are annoyed by my threads feel free to ignore/ block me, otherwise I see no reason at all for me not to share my thoughts and try to help when possible.
Post time 2021-6-3 03:29 PM | Show all posts
*Raising my hand*
Hei guys, let's chill a bit and discuss this in a more appropriate manner. I mean, insulting people won't get you anywhere, especially not closer to a solution or suggestion...As an EU player, i can sympathize with these issues as I faced them lately more than usual.
Which is why, i'm suggesting we brainstorm some ideas here and turn them into a good suggestion that we~ the staff can forward. How does this sound?

My idea: Don't allow players with ms higher than idk let's say 110 join matches.
Post time 2021-6-4 12:04 PM | Show all posts
even in smurf its hard to win if you are solo. There will be a duo or a trio in your team for sure, same with the enemy, so the better duo or trio wins, thats it. Sometimes I only have time for one or two games so i cant play with friends because i have no time. Today i lost 5 games, i was mvp in all 5, highest damage most kills and most towers. Solo players should be only able to play 1 1 1 1 1 vs 1 1 1 1 1, then the duos and trios together and lastly 5 vs 5.
Only allow players to match if their ping is green (or yellow, for me its the same yellow or green, no game differences).
Simply ban vpn, i have had that excuse that, players texting in the game saying shet like "lets try other server, this one is too lag", WTF IS THAT SHET HAHAHAHAHA go play in your own server, dont go travelling around the world!! Those two idiots said "we are mythic, its just the lag" and yeah, hightest mythic but they were 0-10 in our game so fk them.
Post time 2021-6-7 05:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:40 AM
shinee. replied at 2021-6-3 03:29 PM
*Raising my hand*
Hei guys, let's chill a bit and discuss this in a more appropriate manner. I mean, ...

But in most of my matches, I sometimes have ping unstable (it becomes red for few seconds), especially if my device is recharging. Is shinee European?

HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-4 12:04 PM
even in smurf its hard to win if you are solo. There will be a duo or a trio in your team for sure,  ...

But 4 men team play together with solo queue player.
Post time 2021-6-7 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I am europeean. To be honest i used to have ms fluctuations in the past, but since they released the network stimulation function i no longer have ping issues.
So can we make love not war, like Jason Derulo and come up with a good suggestion for this issue? To forward it?
Post time 2021-6-9 03:33 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-6-7 06:30 PM
Yes, I am europeean. To be honest i used to have ms fluctuations in the past, but since they release ...

I am all for making love with Shinee. ♥️♥️♥️
That too a European.
I am Russian so..let’s make this happen babe.

Comments

aweee ♥️♥️  Post time 2021-6-10 06:42 PM
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:15 PM GMT+8