Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 517|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[policy] Punishments for AFK

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-31 12:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
AFKis a big problem for me. In 10 of my games there are 2 matches with AFK in myteam and 2 matches with enemy AFK, that’s almost half the games!! I have hadgames with not only one but 2 AFK. They leave the game right at the beginning,so they have 0% damage, they could leave after their first death or at themiddle of the game, 10 min or 15 min. Im not talking about low skill andfeeders, just AFK. Each one of them should be dealt with in a different way,this is only for AFK.
Ifthe game gives you the AFK medal this should be the automatic punishments,without need of reporting:
-Firsttime AFK in rank or classic within 10 days (reset day of the week doesn’tmatter, this is an individual time) cant play any mode in 10 minutes. Thiseliminates any possibility of matching up with the same players. After the 10minutes he must win a vs AI game and win. After the vs AI he must win one brawlto be able to play classic. Then he needs to win one classic to be able to playrank.
-Secondtime AFK within 10 days cant play any mode in 60 minutes. After that he needsto win three vs AI games, then win three brawls and after three classics toplay rank.
-Thirdtime AFK within 10 days is a 24 hours ban. After that he needs to win five vsAI games, 5 brawls and 5 classics.
Hopefullywith this, players will be scared of going AFK. And The “punishments” arereally positive, it encourages them to play and win. I had enough of theseuseless garbage throwing a tantrum. When I win because the enemy had an AFK itsnot fun either, I feel their pain.
Ihave read people with stupid excuses like “my internet connection is not alwaysgood”, “somebody called me”, “I had something important to do in the real life”.Well buddy, that’s your problem, not mine. Go AFK but be aware of theconsequences. Have bad internet? Don’t play. Or play brawl first to check yourconnection. Someone called you? Don’t answer or hang up. Have somethingimportant to do in real life? Don’t play! Do your stuff and play in your freetime. You had an emergency because you are a doctor and human lives depend onyou? Please delete the game dude, seriously. Go safe the world, the real one Imean.
Itsso frustrating seeing the history of AFK players and find 3 or more matcheswith AFK. Credit score of 90 or higher… That is Moonton s fault, not theplayers. One game with AFK should be an automatic 90 credit score. 2ndtime in the visible history should go down down, go to freaking 60.

Post time 2021-5-31 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
This was funny to read, not in any mocking way just more like how common these problems are.
I totally support this idea even if it feels a bit harsh, still people should be aware that there are consequences to actions they take.
Going afk and ruining/throwing a whole game just for the sake of their own reasons is selfish and unacceptable.
I would say going afk for the 1st time should be punished but softly, nevertheless after that they should be strictly punished and even banned for a couple of days from rank.
I believe Moonton will do it's best to put an end to this sooner or later.
Hopefully, this system or a new punishing system gets implemented with the beginning of the new season.
Post time 2021-5-31 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Hey, I totally agree. Afks should be punished more severely. I really dont understand why some people start a game just to go afk the second they entered and ruin the experience for others. Sadly, this is all too common. I really hope the devs will be able to improve a better  punishment system and take into account some of your ideas so that players think if its worthy to just go afk as they would be facing hard punishments.
Post time 2021-6-1 03:10 AM | Show all posts
The only problem is sometimes the game will freeze and players have to restart and it will take around two minutes to rejoin the game. I don't think the system can differentiate this type of problem and AFK.

I support hard punishment for rank but there is a chance innocent players will also be punished.
Post time 2021-6-1 04:14 AM | Show all posts
You're over-complicating things when it could just be as simple as:
-if you AFK twice in a day or three times in a week you should get a 7 day ban from ranked.
-if you AFK one more time in the same week you should be banned from classic/brawl for 7 days.
-each additional ban period should be extended by 7 days. So the more you go AFK the longer you should be banned from competitive matchmaking and even classic games.

The main issue is that current bans are insignificant. Feeders only get banned for around an hour and only get banned from MCL. AFK players don't get banned much longer either. The punishment system is too soft.

Being AFK once in a week is fine imho. You never know what could happen. It would be kinda unfair to ban a player who only went AFK because his internet or electricity went out unexpectedly, or if you accidentally drop your phone and it breaks or shuts down.
Post time 2021-6-1 11:32 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you. You know, my teammates today ruined the whole game. 2 of them went AFK because of an unbelievable reason "my battery is low so bye". I reported them for AFK but they didnt get a severe punishment. We need a professional banning system for improvement in the game :)
Post time 2021-6-4 05:26 AM | Show all posts
totally agree with you
The penalties for AFKs need a huge improvement, tbh I mostly teamed up with Afks, especially on advanced server
Hopefully the developer will really pay attention to this problem

Thanks for your suggestions
Post time 2021-6-5 02:11 AM | Show all posts
Easy to escape AFK punishment. You afk, you go back, get some assist, afk again = no punishment. That's why many people troll. Afk system detection should change.
Post time 2021-6-23 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Pyronado at 2021-6-23 05:04 PM

FOR REAL MAN, IM SICK OF THIS GAME BCS OF AFK PLAYERS EVERYWHERE, NO MATTER WHAT RANK YOU ARE ESPECIALLY IN CLASSIC

ive already report this to moonton several times via their email, but they dont give a damn about it, no response at all!

-12 CREDITSCORE IS A FREAKING JOKE, HONESTLY

I WANT TO SEE AN ADMIN OR WHOEVER MANAGE THIS FORUM TO REPLY THIS MESSAGE! DONT DELETE THIS REPLY IM DEAD SERIOUS IM MAD AT THIS STUPID AFK PLAYERS, YOU MOONTON DEVS NEED TO DO SOMETHING FOR REAL!

I MAKE THIS FORUM ACCOUNT JUST FOR THIS STUPID PROBLEM TO GET ADDRESSED MORE SERIOUSLY AND DONT YOU DARE TO DELETE MY REPLY!
 Author| Post time 2021-6-24 07:21 AM | Show all posts
Pyronado replied at 2021-6-23 06:01 PM
FOR REAL MAN, IM SICK OF THIS GAME BCS OF AFK PLAYERS EVERYWHERE, NO MATTER WHAT RANK YOU ARE ESPECI ...

I had an AFK today but we were able to win because the enemy had 2 AFK.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 07:11 PM GMT+8