Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 869|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] You can buy Myth Glory account...but...

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-2 07:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You won't become Myth Glory player, actually, you will destroy hundreds of other normal and fair play players:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Author| Post time 2021-6-3 04:33 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-6-3 02:00 PM
What's wrong with this account?

Nothing. He bought Myth Glory account and pretends to be Glory player.

He just come to draft, show some beautiful skins and win rates (which ofcourse are not his), pick hyper, do nothing, feed and I lose because of him.

As you can see, he completely destroyed many good win rates (Claude, Saber, Karina), he goes AFK occasionaly, his credit score is low because of many reports.

The point is, I lost hundreds of games because of some epic kids who bought MG account.
Post time 2021-6-2 07:49 PM | Show all posts
That's totally true, each game face similar problems with buying, selling or trading accounts.
Even though Mooton does not support that and will take strict actions towards it, unfortunately there is a low or no chance at all to provide enough information and proof that a specific account has been sold, traded or even boosted.
There should be in-game moderators to take care of such activities and monitor them.
This will require a whole new system to be added to the game along side the in-game moderators staff.
Moonton should take this into consideration and expand its custom support by adding a staff in game separated from the current CS that just monitor such activities.
Post time 2021-6-3 03:40 AM | Show all posts
What I would like to know is..the location.
Is he from Berlin/Germany or some Asian guy using different location to beat the leaderboard

Comments

If he is not the original owner of the account, his location might be anywhere around the world  Post time 2021-6-3 01:06 PM
Post time 2021-6-3 04:47 AM | Show all posts
I agree buying an account does not improve your skills or game knowledge. They can have all the heroes and skins but what is the use since they cannot use it well.

It would be easy to find this is a boosted account or not if you post his current season record instead of all season records. Because everyone fails when they start playing the game and improve as they progress. So his win rate might be low because of the loss in his early stage of playing the game.
Post time 2021-6-3 02:00 PM | Show all posts
What's wrong with this account?
Post time 2021-6-3 04:46 PM | Show all posts
The main idea of this is that people buy accounts they don't deserve and mess with the good work of the previous owner, ruining winrates and credit score~ which means also ruining other people's experience in matches. His point was 'buying mythical glory account don't make you mythical worth player' which is understandable and sad.
Thing is that he's not the only one, sadly we can't really dodge players like this, just hope you won't get one in your match. To be fair, even if rarely, i did see some epic tier people playing way better than some legend/mythic.
Post time 2021-6-3 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Personally, I hate this kind of trade. Some of the scammer scam people to get accounts and then the acc was sold to another player. I was once a prey of the lowest scum. But I was so glad I got my account back. I don't know how to stop this doing from happening though. Since it is an out-of-the-game trade. :)
Post time 2021-6-4 11:47 AM | Show all posts
hahaha imagine that guy losing all his games and blaming the team hahahaha saying something like "you retards, so useless!! thats why you will never reach mg!!" hahahahaha
And he is 1-5 at the end of the game hahahaha omg
Post time 2021-6-5 05:40 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-4 11:47 AM
hahaha imagine that guy losing all his games and blaming the team hahahaha saying something like "yo ...

No need to imagine that...I've seen plenty like this :)))) it hurts right here in my meow meow
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:10 PM GMT+8