Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 762|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Customer Service

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-4 12:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been waiting for a whole day and a half now to appeal my avatar ban since I got suspended for having natalia cyber spectre skin as my pfp. The customer service isn't even budging a care to lift it since it wasnt even inappropriate.
Post time 2021-6-8 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Hello, please open the game, it should be removed now, we are sorry for the inconvenience, happy gaming~

Comments

thank you <3  Post time 2021-6-8 11:14 PM
Post time 2021-6-4 07:22 AM | Show all posts
since I got suspended

Did they ban you from the game or ban your avatar ?
 Author| Post time 2021-6-4 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-3 05:22 PM
Did they ban you from the game or ban your avatar ?

Post time 2021-6-4 10:33 AM | Show all posts
they are like that, there's no point in contacting CS
Post time 2021-6-4 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-4 10:54 AM
@NOOB__  @C4lam1tyG0D
I think they should provide more details about what options the players have in this type of scenario like where and how to appeal against the ban. It would be better if they add a support website which contains information for solution to common problems, contacting CS for logging in problems, recharge related problems, etc.
Post time 2021-6-5 05:41 PM | Show all posts
For how long is the avatar ban? As far as i know it should be around 7 days if i'm not mistaken. Even so..you need to understand the amount of requests sent to CS everyday..It's not likely to get an answer in a day or 2...
Post time 2021-6-5 05:45 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-6-5 05:41 PM
For how long is the avatar ban? As far as i know it should be around 7 days if i'm not mistaken. Eve ...

Volume of requests is not an excuse. There is such a thing in the CS industry called service level and it is closely tied to customer satisfaction.

The way they handle (or don't handle) customer concerns only show they have no care about custoner satisfaction.
Post time 2021-6-5 05:50 PM | Show all posts
I did not say it as an excuse..But it should be taken into consideration~ also the fact that there's people working for CS, not robots..so they also have personal lives. This was my only point
 Author| Post time 2021-6-6 08:19 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-6-5 03:50 AM
I did not say it as an excuse..But it should be taken into consideration~ also the fact that there's ...

yes, but it's been 3 days now
Post time 2021-6-6 05:04 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-6-5 05:50 PM
I did not say it as an excuse..But it should be taken into consideration~ also the fact that there's ...

If it's the same reason being asked to be "considered", it's an excuse.

Every time there's a complaint about how slow CS response is, we're always told there's a high volume of issues that CS is handling that's why responses are delayed. Same reason, over and over for years now... it's being used as an excuse.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:33 AM GMT+8