Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 767|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Immortality cooldown

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-4 07:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Once upon a time, cool down of immortality was 120s.

It was then nerfed to 180s.

Recently, it is nerfed again and now the cool down is 210s.

I think they should revert it back to 180s or lower. This item is pretty much useless now. It only extends life by additional 2 seconds.

Please click the support button if you think the same about immortality.

Post time 2021-6-8 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-6 09:47 AM
I agree it is a strategic item. But Nana's passive is a combination of immortality and purify. Eve ...

when the heck you became a trainee moderator lmao

Comments

I saw a thread for moderator recruitment few weeks ago and I applied there  Post time 2021-6-8 01:04 PM
Post time 2021-6-4 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-6-4 02:13 PM
Anand replied at 2021-6-4 11:03 AM
I don't mind everyone using immortality. I have seen all 5 enemies using immortality during late g ...

What you just said is actually not immortality weakness but it strength. 3 second revive force the enemy to come back to you to kill you . I've been in many occasions where it is too dangerous to come back and kill enemy revived by immortality. Not only that, immortality also stops single target continous damage such as hayabusa ultimate. Immortality is also a counter to demon hunter sword.
Post time 2021-6-4 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Immortality is secretly op imo , you can see almost everyone and every hero role buy immortality after getting their core item.

I think the only way to balance it is to make the cooldown lower for fighter and tank but higher for any other role.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-4 11:03 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-6-4 10:22 AM
Immortality is secretly op imo , you can see almost everyone and every hero role buy immortality aft ...

I don't mind everyone using immortality. I have seen all 5 enemies using immortality during late game.

It is not very useful. For example if immortality revives me during late game and I escape from enemy, then it takes 210 seconds for immortality to activate again.

If enemy attacks me before that and I couldn't escape, then it will take 60+ seconds for resurrection. During that time, enemies will gank my teammates and win the game easily

This is the reason I am asking to reduce the cool down of immortality. It is not very useful at the deciding point of the game.
Post time 2021-6-4 02:36 PM | Show all posts
immortality is annoying late game. but I think it's only disadvantages is you dying alone, wasting your passive.
Post time 2021-6-4 02:53 PM | Show all posts
I honestly think that immortality is great, just don’t die alot especially late game since u get it only once every 210 sec
 Author| Post time 2021-6-4 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:43 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-6-4 02:53 PM
I honestly think that immortality is great, just don’t die alot especially late game since u get it ...

I like immortality too but I feel 210 seconds is a very long cooldown

diwang replied at 2021-6-4 10:22 AM
Immortality is secretly op imo , you can see almost everyone and every hero role buy immortality aft ...

I have one more idea. Since the cooldown is very long, it would be great if battle spell cool down reduction is applied. Battle spell cooldown reduction is available in support emblem.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2021-6-5 12:26 AM | Show all posts
I think it would be great if we have a limited use on immortality and put the cooldown at 120 seconds. For example, you only get 2-3 to resurrect, but after that you cannot resurrect anymore.

I think that would make immortality balanced.

Comments

iri
Good point  Post time 2021-6-9 11:18 AM
Post time 2021-6-5 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Lately I have been seeing many players who replace immortality with Winter Truncheon  as it kind of does the same job (freeze for 2-3 seconds). After they died with their immortality, they sell it and buy Winter Truncheon instead as it has a way lower cooldown. And it keeps going that way, when one of the items has got a cooldown, they buy the other. So I feel like thats a smart way to avoid the long CD of immortality and benefit from the other item. However, I agree with you that the CD of immortality should be reduced to at least 180s, it was fine that way.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 08:50 PM GMT+8