Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Immortality cooldown

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-6-5 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-6-5 03:57 AM
Lately I have been seeing many players who replace immortality with Winter Truncheon  as it kind of  ...

That's a great idea. I will definitely try it.

The only problem is tanks and support will not have enough gold to discard and buy new items.
Post time 2021-6-5 10:21 PM | Show all posts
For a core or mage hero, they'd only rely on it if the oposing team dominating or there are risks in situations where they could be easily killed if miss positioned. However, its kind of a must for tanks and supports due to various reasons and the idea of reducing cooldown only for those roles seems great, 100% support it.
Changing items are okay but its only good at the very late game but you still need to get the potion so it cannot easily afford that unless youre the core.
The idea of the support talent also applying to it is fantastic
Great thread! Will be submitted!

Comments

Thank you very much  Post time 2021-6-6 01:11 AM
Post time 2021-6-6 12:52 AM | Show all posts
@Anand

Inmortality isn't a free pass to be reckless. Instead, it is a strategic item. Giving more leeway to an anti-death item would break the balance; especially during super late game.

Also, I feel that the adjustment is alright; since heroes do respawn later nowadays.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-6 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:45 AM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-6-4 02:36 PM
immortality is annoying late game. but I think it's only disadvantages is you dying alone, wasting y ...

Exactly. If there are allies near us, there is a chance for escaping. If we die solo, it's no use. The enemies will kill us again after 3 seconds

CloudDevelic replied at 2021-6-6 12:52 AM
@Anand

Inmortality isn't a free pass to be reckless. Instead, it is a strategic item. Giving more l ...

I agree it is a strategic item. But Nana's passive is a combination of immortality and purify. Even it has a short cool down than immortality.
Post time 2021-6-8 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-6 09:47 AM
I agree it is a strategic item. But Nana's passive is a combination of immortality and purify. Eve ...

when the heck you became a trainee moderator lmao
Post time 2021-6-12 10:24 PM | Show all posts
@Anand

To be perfectly honest, I myself am torn in regards to Nana. I so much preferred her old style as I felt that the new style kind of makes her look like a joke. But that's just me.

In terms of whether her immortality is OP, I actually think it might be kind of OP if we don't scale her passive with the duration of the game. So good point there.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 09:36 PM GMT+8