Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 434|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Tech support can't hear me.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-9 07:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Tech support can't hear me. And he ignores, insisting on his own, asks for data that I cannot give, since the PHONE IS LOST WITH ALL DATA, I REPORT THIS SUPPORT, for which I receive a REPEATED SAME REQUEST. I'm upset, I want to go back to my old account, but I can't find help anywhere ...
Post time 2021-6-9 08:39 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to hear from what you have experienced.

But customer service really do need all of these information needed to help you get back to your old account.

Imagine if Customer Service allowed someone to log in to an account that they don't know any information of, this can be exploited.

There are other ways to log in to your account, you can log in through Game Center or Google Play Account, Facebook Account, and VK Account.

If you did not connect these 3rd Party Accounts and can't log in through your Moonton Account, please contact Customer Service and provide the information needed.

Otherwise, there isn't anything that we can do here to help you.

Thanks for understanding!

Comments

I just don't understand at all what to do next. After filling out the form, they ask me for a GPA, which I cannot get, because the phone is destroyed. Simka too, so there is no access to the phone, it  Post time 2021-6-9 08:59 AM
No need, I don't need the info. Please try contacting customer service through mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com and explain your problem with logging in to your old account and provide information needed  Post time 2021-6-9 08:57 AM
Can we continue in PM? I'll send you all the information.  Post time 2021-6-9 08:54 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:49 AM GMT+8