Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 910|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] A perfect ML day which can only be wished for

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-9 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As well as every start of the day in this season's edition of MLBB, I got 3 VPN teammates you can only dream of, while enemies got only 1 for a fast 10mins defeat:

1-min.png

Second game I got 2 junglers(Chou,Jaw) and 2 mages for another waste of time:

2-min.png

And as a highlight of the day, I got troll Rafaela who pretends to be a tank(said that on draft), but she gone exp lane with Uranus and open map for enemies and fast defeat:

3-min.png

Why you so toxic? Why are you a racist and insulting nations? You should encourage them to troll more, to use VPN more and to pick 4 junglers instead of 2. You should encourage them to clean up the ashes left over from EU server.

P.S. Hello Moderators, don't need a replay from you, I will write it instead of you:
Hello there, we are sorry for your inconvenience. Matchmaking and punishment system should be improved and until then, we advice you to find a team to play so you can avoid these kind of situations.

Post time 2021-6-9 09:04 PM | Show all posts
I see you complaining so much on here. Yea, the situation on Eu server sucks but you even gave urself the solution to it: play with friends. Whats wrong with doing it? You will have much mure fun. And if u say u dont have any, theres plenty of ppl on this forum and in game u can ask,  i can also help u.

Btw: u dont have to censor out ur own score, maybe u are the problem why ur team loses . Dont try to always point the finger at others but also see the mistakes u made so u better urself.

Comments

I downvoted this reply cuz i disagree  Post time 2021-6-14 06:09 PM
Post time 2021-6-9 08:53 PM | Show all posts
I will also add that there is no point in giving star protection tokens with minimum requirement of 3 team members.
1) no one wants to join from Team Recruit channel
2) since I did the events to get the token…why can’t I get protection for solo queue?

Take that protection card snd shove it
 Author| Post time 2021-6-9 09:07 PM | Show all posts
aurora_eden♡ replied at 2021-6-9 09:04 PM
I see you complaining so much on here. Yea, the situation on Eu server sucks but you even gave ursel ...

Yes, I am the problem because 3 players can't play coz of VPN and high ping.

Yes, I am the problem because first 4 picks were 2 mages and 2 junglers.

Yes, I am the problem.
Post time 2021-6-9 09:24 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-6-9 09:07 PM
Yes, I am the problem because 3 players can't play coz of VPN and high ping.

Yes, I am the proble ...

I'm with u that vpn needs to be banned from ml. But the rafa on ur last game seems to have played decently. That why i said u might be a part of the problem u lost.

And players in eu server usually dont adapt in draft and pick what they like. Its always been like that. Unless moonton  punishes it nothing is gonna happen. So instead of drowing in self pity it would be good for ur mental health to find friends to play with, as i said, or just stop playing rank and focus on less stressful modes like classic or brawl
Post time 2021-6-9 09:48 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-6-9 08:53 PM
I will also add that there is no point in giving star protection tokens with minimum requirement of  ...

This looks like a good suggestion. The 3 or 5 player star protection card should only be rewarded in squad activity rewards. If star protection card is given as reward from any other events, it should be a normal star protection card without requiring additional team members.
Post time 2021-6-10 12:04 AM | Show all posts
aurora_eden♡ replied at 2021-6-9 09:24 PM
I'm with u that vpn needs to be banned from ml. But the rafa on ur last game seems to have played  ...

4/9/15 is kinda trash for support

VPN should be banned.
If your country doesn’t allow you to play mob..then don’t.
Find something else to play.
Post time 2021-6-10 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-10 01:26 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-6-10 12:04 AM
4/9/15 is kinda trash for support

VPN should be banned.

VPN or proxy is not something that can be identified by a game. If the users are using a VPN client app, then there is a possibility for the game to check the list of running apps and find whether VPN client app is running or not.

If the network itself is using a VPN or proxy server, then the game has no way to identify it.

But the game can measure the ping with nearest server. If the ping is very high or abnormal, then the player is probably using VPN. Even if they are not using VPN, they are going to make the team lose with their high ping.

So not allowing players with high ping to enter rank game would be the best choice for VPN problem and slow internet connection problem
Post time 2021-6-10 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-10 01:25 AM
VPN or proxy is not something that can be identified by a game. If the users are using a VPN client ...

Disagree with you respectfully.
The game is intelligent enough to gather lot of information at device snd network level.
You telling me when Blizzard had detection logic to identify irregularities in your location back in 2006…Moonton can’t find better design in 2021.
Come on man.

This game knows if you are on WiFi or cellular network. It knows a high ping and block you from playing.
VPN is cancer and it should be detected and player should be blocked from plying.
Post time 2021-6-10 05:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-10 06:05 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-6-10 01:54 AM
It knows a high ping and block you from playing.

If the game is already blocking players with high ping, then players from Asia should not be matched up with EU or USA server. They should be players from EU or USA server using a different country flag.

But the reality is different so the high ping detection should be improved

You telling me when Blizzard had detection logic to identify irregularities in your location back in 2006…Moonton can’t find better design in 2021.

It is possible to find the exact location of a player through GPS or other technologies.

With very high speed internet, using a VPN will not cause any noticeable ping difference. Since the ping is stable, the player will not make the team lose because of lag. They should be allowed to play rank even if they are in a different country under different server.

This is the reason I suggest to stop players from entering rank game based on high or abnormal ping

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 12:58 PM GMT+8