Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 488|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Unreasonable prices for the commanders' skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-12 11:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's not worth it buying the skins in the magic chess considering the effects of elite skins up to epic skins are not much recognizable with a price like the skins of a heroes in MLBB. I hope they reduced the price and improve the effects of skins. Magic chess is very underrated and I guess not even half of the people here in this forum play magic chess.
Post time 2021-6-12 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Some still do play Magic Chess, if you may, you could also try suggesting some stuff that would really help improve the skins and how it will be worth it.
Post time 2021-6-12 06:58 PM | Show all posts
I believe most peopleincluding myself are just attached to the normal modes. Or either others who may not have done good in Magic Chess just dont play it anymore. It was a good mode in the start but now hardly anyone I know play it nowadays. At the same time, I do agree that the prices for epic skin for example shouldnt be 899 just because its not upto the same level as a normal mode 899 epic skin.
I do highly support your suggestion to reduce the prices which could infact attract more people for the better
Post time 2021-6-13 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Magic chess is Vegas. Waste of time.
Post time 2021-6-15 05:27 PM | Show all posts
There are still people playing magic chess frequently, but I do agree with you, kinda. The commanders do not cast their skills/ passive as often as normal heroes in the classic modes, so I feel like a reduction of the price is definetly reasonable. Or I'd say, enhancing the look of the effects of the skills the commanders cast might be a solution for this.
Post time 2021-6-19 09:59 AM | Show all posts
just like what aldric said, i agree with you!
I played magic chess since it was first released until season 2, then I took a few season breaks due to the big changes in it that forced me to re-learn again
commanders' skins or chessboard skins is not important, the most important thing is how to easy win by building a good line-up to reach the highest rank
Post time 2021-6-19 05:27 PM | Show all posts
For someone like me who translates every single word in Magic Chess mode, i really am terribly bad at it :))) Full honesty. I just don't feel like I connect with this mode to be honest. Chessboards are cute but too basic i guess, maybe this should be improved a bit. As for the commanders, personally no complaints there, they seem fine to me..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:36 PM GMT+8