Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1025|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Moonton is troll - confirmed

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-14 10:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just look at the season skin reward.
Kaja hahahahahahah. One of the most unused hero in the game.
Damn..we spent all this time snd effort in ranked to get Kaja.

Good trolling Moonton..good trolling.
Post time 2021-6-15 02:23 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-6-14 11:31 PM
Dude, learn english before writing anything on internet. I didn't understand a single word you wrot ...

Isnt best way to learn language is talk with other peoples? So, its why i am here.
Post time 2021-6-14 12:31 PM | Show all posts
First of all, Kaja in not the "Most Unused" hero of the game. In fact, Kaja is mostly pick on higher ranks (Mythic III+) and in tournaments. Saying things like that only means you're a low rank player.
Post time 2021-6-14 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Kaja is picked as an offlaner in the current meta. Yeah he's not greatly picked hero but  It'll be wrong to say he's the most unused hero. Try his mage offlane build, she can on shot enemy carry, mages.
Post time 2021-6-14 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Nphy replied at 2021-6-14 12:31 PM
First of all, Kaja in not the "Most Unused" hero of the game. In fact, Kaja is mostly pick on higher ...

Just because kaja is mostly picked on higher ranks doesn't change the fact on the statistics that kaja is one of the hero with low pick rate.
Post time 2021-6-14 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-14 11:31 PM

What the time you spend to get master rank? Like 2 horse of season? Because you need abovee this rank to get skin. Or maybe you get something else? Like battle points for you rank?

And also - yep. In low ranks its unused hero. But not mean that no one need skin for her. Even faramis players is exist, remember? I am not need personaly. But its okey for me. I not need skin to 70%+ of heroes. How is unluck to not get 30% skin. Oh no. What to do?
Post time 2021-6-14 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-6-15 12:04 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-14 11:25 PM
What the time you spend to get master rank? Like 2 horse of season? Because you need abovee this ran ...

Dude, learn english before writing anything on internet. I didn't understand a single word you wrote.
Post time 2021-6-15 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Due to the high amount of heroes in the game its pretty hard to satisfy everyone's wishes for the season skin. Of course, every player would like to have one for their main or favorite heroes, but after all its Moonton's choice.

Personally, I really like Kaja's season skin, although I do not play him alot, I feel like the design looks nice and can compete with a special skin even. Let's look forward to what the next season skin might be!
 Author| Post time 2021-6-15 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:00 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-14 11:25 PM
What the time you spend to get master rank? Like 2 horse of season? Because you need abovee this ran ...

Don’t do drugs kid.

Tempestt replied at 2021-6-15 12:58 AM
Due to the high amount of heroes in the game its pretty hard to satisfy everyone's wishes for the se ...

But seriously bro…Kaja.
Of all the heroes in the game…Kaja.
Whatever..I am more excited about Esmeralda hero skin.
Post time 2021-6-15 09:14 PM | Show all posts
I think an in-game voting for the season skin will be nice to have. Since we are close to the end of season, an in-game voting now for next season skin will be great.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 09:01 PM GMT+8