Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 633|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] New patch

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-15 09:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Developers,

Explain us what is the point of Project Next 2.0? To completely shut down all servers across globe except SEA?"

Are you awere that MILLIONS of players just learend Project Next 1.0 couple of months ago? COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO HELLOO

Btw, maybe I am boring, but this is a fact and all EU players know that:

75% of Ukraine, Belarus and Russian player STILL DON'T KNOW TO PLAY PROJECT NEXT 1.0, they still play old game and now you gave them this??? This is so complicated even for average players, can you imagine how it will be to them???

About the patch itself:
Are you awere that we need to change now more then 50 builds because of all new things? Imagine how many players will delete game because of that.
This is not a chess, this is simple 5vs5 MOBA, why you making it more complicated??? To look like that other MOBA which name is forbidden here?
Karina revamp???? For what? She was great assassin before revamp, why she need a revamp?
Alpha? He was also good before this, now he is completely broken hero.

If you wanted this, you could slowly import 1 thing by 1. There was absolutely no need to do it all in one patch.

No toxicity, no bad intentions, this is just a rational observation.

Post time 2021-6-16 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Its just day 2, but yesterday i picked sun jungle, got 15 000 gold at the end, most kills, most damage. I was tring to get our buffs and jungle before a teammate ruby, with 8000 gold at the end, 0 kills, 5 deaths, 0 assists, 7% damage...
She stole half  of my jungle and buffs early to mid game,
Many players like her dont know that jungle gives you more money now, and minions less, so 2 junglers doesnt work at all.
I guess we ll have these kind of low skill players being even more useless now. I agree on realeasing one revamp hero every month, with one new item, and slowly release the changes first in jungle, then in support, then decreasing the money...
This is too much for those many many low skills, I feel its going to be harder to play now as a solo player because these geniuses first pick layla with retribution as soon as the selecting hero starts, so you cant get the buffs anymore and depend on them. No surprise they somehow are able to be the ones with the least money in both teams, even with retribution. 2 junglers was somehow possible before but now with the money and experience change...
Maybe the only solution is to play as trio now.

Comments

I had a teammate picking Layla with retribution (I was using Karina) and my team was defeated (and only fe days ago).  Post time 2021-6-19 06:46 AM
that's what i am talking about, thank you  Post time 2021-6-16 02:48 PM
Post time 2021-6-15 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2021-6-15 06:21 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us even if you are not satisfied.
Although, creating a thread in which you can add suggestions you believe can help the game improve will actually aid the developers to do better and/or implement new ideas to satisfy its community.
As for the patch it self, people tend to panic when they face changes as they are already feeling comfortable with what they currently have.
Keep in mind, improving/adding new items and a new way to play will give you space to be even more creative and unique in your play style. Regarding Karina's revamp, would say wasn't necessary but hey be happy that's a new hero to re-master.
I personally have no problems with the new patch, but I would say playing on Europe currently isn't as fun and competitive as it used to be.
Hopefully Moonton will work on something to bring that back.

Post time 2021-6-16 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-16 12:28 AM

They didnt make it more complicated, but make it more simpler. Lets think about it. Now jungle and support role not need to buy special item anymore. New items? So, if you are tank(or high rank player), you always change build every game. If you not - so, you just need change it once. Game have another funny thing, but not a lot of players know it - all build of top players is differnts. Its not like, "character has one perfect build only". Its like - "Every item has advantages and disadvantages, you must combine it beside on you playstyle". Which mean, you may not even change you build.

About karina - Because most players vote for this revamp. Include me. Because old karina is stupid. Yep, she was balanced. But, also you cant couter it. You cant protect you mm which some heroes, because she just evede you attacks, and even tower hits. Its just stupid.... I not sure about this revamp change it, but it the case.

Post time 2021-6-16 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Innovations and new ideas are crucial for games, as this opens new ways for more creative gameplay. Wouldnt it be boring if the game stayed the same all these years? And, to be fair, I dont feel like Moonton releases game changes too often. For example, the first part of Project Next 1 happened a few months ago, so that players had time to adjust.

However, I also understand ur point; you like the game how it is right now and enjoy it. But try to see the positive side: There are so many revamped heroes you can try (Alpha, Sun, Minotaur...) and new items. Of course, it takes some time to get used to all of the new items and revamped heroes, but I'm sure its worth it at the end.

And regarding the Karina revamp: a few months ago there has been a survey which hero should be revamped and the majority of the players voted for Karina, although I agree with u, there are other heroes who would have needed this revamp more.
I also think Alpha will be nerfed quite a bit in the next patches, as his ult cd and damage are just insane right now.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-16 04:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-6-16 04:42 AM

I didn't say I FOUND IT COMPLICATED, I am talking about millions of other players. I knew everything about this patch long time ago.
I didn't say it's bad, actually, it's very good. FOR US WHO KNOW, BUT IMAGINE HOW MANY PLAYERS WILL HAVE BIG TROUBLES. And you will have those players through entire season. But you won't write a thing about it here because you are defending everything Moonton do, because your only wish is to be moderator here. I don't know why, but that's your thing.
Everything would be OK if all those new things were implemented one by one through few updates, not everything at once.
About karina - Because most players vote for this revamp. Include me. Because old karina is stupid. Yep, she was balanced. But, also you cant couter it. You cant protect you mm which some heroes, because she just evede you attacks, and even tower hits. Its just stupid.... I not sure about this revamp change it, but it the case.

Because of this I don't need to speak with you about anything in this game.
Post time 2021-6-16 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-16 04:36 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-6-16 04:40 AM
I didn't say I FOUND IT COMPLICATED, I am talking about millions of other players. I knew everything ...

Okay. But keep it in mind. Nobody like old karina. Except you. Even her balanced.

Comments

Have no worry. I never ban it before. But not like her gameplay.  Post time 2021-6-16 07:31 PM
go play your new no.1 ban karina now  Post time 2021-6-16 04:52 PM
Post time 2021-6-17 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Everything would be OK if all those new things were implemented one by one through few updates, not everything at once.

@s5tank the only major change in this patch for me is changes to the roaming and jungling items. Other than that all other changes looks usual to me. Because revamped heroes are normal in every season

It may take some time for many players to adapt to the new changes.
Post time 2021-6-21 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Why u mad?

Did you ever thought that the ppl you care about never think of the other serious player who are willing to learn all of the adjustment every changes Moonton made
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:05 PM GMT+8