Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 576|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] The new feature

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-15 11:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I dont play much this game since last year. Maybe I am already boring with everything about this game. I have been playing this game since season 3 and I think I should totally retire. However...surprisingly, today's update along with the new Alpha Mino and Karina something just makes me happy. Yes, the feature to resize and customize the in game button has finally arrived. I am so happy knowing this. I remember that I have so many times request this feature to ingame CS and in this forum also. And now that comes true. Why did Moonton grant my wish in this moment where my feet almost step out of this game? Maybe I'll try this for one season or I dont know. However I say thanks to Moonton for granting my wish anyway.
Post time 2021-6-16 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Ty for your patience and concern. I agree  It does take time , but finally its the update most of our users suggested for a long time and its great update imo. The project Next III will be coming in September, with more better upgrades. Try it and stay tuned. Xd
Post time 2021-6-16 01:10 AM | Show all posts
I'm genuinely happy to hear that, coming from an old player like you. I hope you will regain your old joy from the game and enjoy your time on the battlefield again! Have fun and take care
Post time 2021-6-16 08:30 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-16 12:02 AM
Ty for your patience and concern. I agree  It does take time , but finally its the update most of ou ...

@seimz

project next 3 what hero they revamp this time
 Author| Post time 2021-6-16 09:48 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-16 12:02 AM
Ty for your patience and concern. I agree  It does take time , but finally its the update most of ou ...

I do really appreciate this...thank you.
Post time 2021-6-16 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Personally i really enjoy this new update as well, jungling became so nice now and the customization for the buttons is great *Never gonna missclick next to retri ever again now finally*
Post time 2021-6-16 10:55 PM | Show all posts
I had never played Alpha before.
Now during the event I played him few times. I like it.
Slow movement but kinda good cc
 Author| Post time 2021-6-17 09:34 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-6-16 10:55 PM
I had never played Alpha before.
Now during the event I played him few times. I like it.
Slow movem ...

I always love playing Alpha since before...this new revamp for him kinda weird but its better somehow, his ult is faster. I like him.
Post time 2021-6-19 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Let's call it Fate I say hehe. And really, there's more coming in time. So I guess the patch came at the right time for you
I really love older heroes being changed, missed seeing Alpha in matches. More please
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:26 PM GMT+8