Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 498|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] revamp karina is this neccesary?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-16 08:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
before revamp also karina kind of deadly from early to late and now revamp turn into god what mooneyytooon china thinking?

Post time 2021-6-16 02:36 PM | Show all posts
She deserves the revamp as she can't keep up with other assassins before. I do agree she is kind of OP right now. Giving her a blink skill is needed for her. But please nerf the first skill. 44% move speed is a bit too much plus she's in immune state with 6 secs cd or less. Marksman easy food for her.
Post time 2021-6-16 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Karina always had a high pickrate in low elo. but she never was any good in high elo. in fact she was more like a trollpick. She was a trollpick and now she still is a trollpick in high elo so
Post time 2021-6-16 09:43 PM | Show all posts
We can still kill Karina with CC and burst damage. Mages like Eudora, Odette, Alice, etc are still a good counter for Karina
Post time 2021-6-19 05:19 PM | Show all posts
I genuinely feel sorry for lower tier players. Imagine the Karina spam over there..Haven't seen her in high elo tho but even so, I wouldn't change her too much because it will affect lower tier a lot more than expected..I think this should be taken into consideration because it feels like the karina changes (tho unnecessary imo) were mostly so that she would be a pick in higher elo..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 11:36 AM GMT+8