Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 547|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] your thoughts on revamped heros?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-16 12:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yourthoughts on revamped heros?
I have beenplaying sun, won ALL my games. He is impossible to catch and its confusing forenemies which monkey is the real one. Sometimes I escape but sometimes I fightand they think im the fake one because im not attacking. This small change wasall he needed to not only be back to meta but to be one of the strongestofflaners or junglers now.
I haven’t triedKarina or minotaur, what are your thoughts on these 3 heros?

Post time 2021-6-16 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Try Alpha. He is broken now.
Post time 2021-6-16 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Yep, sun seems too broken for me. Its not confusing found real one because choose target setting is still work.

I could be wrong, but its another big change. Before next2.0, clons deal real damage with demon hunter sword in ulty only. But now they deal damage everywhen. Even you just escape now, clon deal like damage is 20% hp of target. So, before this patch, you just need to wait out hes ulty as fighter/tank. Now you cant, because he like always in ulty.

Post time 2021-6-16 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2021-6-16 05:21 PM

alpha, mino, karina, all 3 of them still as bad as ever tbh, nothing really changed about them in my honest opinion. And sun...only got 1 sun with me in the team and had to carry him while he was bronzing out so that answers my opinion about sun as well
Post time 2021-6-16 09:35 PM | Show all posts
I don't find them much different from before except their appearance. Their damage might be increased a little and small changes made to their skills, but their weakness is still the same. I might be wrong too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:49 PM GMT+8