Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 280|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] I heard someone call for new tank items..

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-17 01:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by brontokbro at 2021-6-17 01:30 AM

I would like to suggest item named FINAL WORD.
Made of
1. Ares Belt
2. Vitality Crystal
3. Healing necklace x2
Stats: +1000HP
+10HP Regen

Passive: When the wearer is burst more than 10% of max HP within 3second and left with 1000HP.. Ultimate skill CD will reduce by 50% of max CD time. This passive has 90sec CD time.

Total cost = 2200 gold

The idea concept come from fleeting time as the mage item they can get low CD on ultimates. Then, I thought of tanks need this kind of effect that can lower the CD of ultimates as they are the most reliant on ultimate role. So that's why a 1000HP threshold trigger appear as only tanks can benefit from such a trigger before dying to avoid abuse by other role. This item don't have CD reduction on itself but relies on the trigger to reduce CD of skills. If too underwhelming maybe trigger CD reduction on all skills or percentage of reduction of the skill CD time. Or.. When the trigger is in effect the wearer has a 1sec CC immunity to deliver uninterrupted ultimate if CD is reset(*if enough CD reduction)
 Author| Post time 2021-6-17 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Give tank players some love up vote plz guys hahaha..
Post time 2021-6-17 02:33 AM | Show all posts
I support your suggestion. If this item is added, I can play Johnson without fleeting time.
Post time 2021-6-18 12:10 AM | Show all posts
This idea is great! The passive itself is really useful in my opinion. It will give tanks the chance to benefit from their CC skills even better.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 08:25 PM GMT+8