Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1082|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Mood] I will stop playing supports

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-17 12:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,
What do you think about roaming now? I feels like it doesn't work especially the healing one. I am using Rafaela, Carmilla and I can't tell the difference. I also fall so behind in gaining gold that you'll just be a food especially early game. On the other side, junglers OP. Aside from extra equipment slot, retribution levels up fast that makes it so easy to jungle. I played YSS to test and was suprised that my retri leveled up already after killing the blue and red buff once.
So I'll pass playing tank/support for now.
Post time 2021-6-17 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-17 02:29 PM

Idk, cant test it right now. Because full lobby karina and alpha for quest. And also end/start of the season somewhen ranked unplayble.

in in theory i might feels better. I not really like to buy t3 mask, and did it like as 3th items. And now i get a little more golds. Also now if my team is not farm(they always didnt), i am not useless and give them gold, which get gol me, because i really need as they have more gold then me. Old red mask effect was nerfed, but now i not need it anymore, because some of new effects is intresting. Also new defence items as give me protect from zhask, chang, esmeralda and etc. And early second leel is also necessary

on practice i not really feel the differents right now. Because cant play ranked, and casual is clown fiesta.
Post time 2021-6-17 02:33 PM | Show all posts
The healing one only works when you use any healing or shielding skill/spell. On a side note, it also has a cooldown. Iirc, it's 15 seconds? Though I don't really play as a support/roaming role, but have you checked if 2 of you in the team has the roaming equipment? If so, it slows it more.
Post time 2021-6-17 08:26 PM | Show all posts
The new Passive-Favor roaming equipment looks good for support heroes. It says it will recover 480-1000 hp or shield for nearby allies when using healing skills.

The passive looks good but I think it will not be available in early game. Because we need 600 gold from roaming equipment to activate this passive. If average gold is 10 per 4s, it will take 60 x 4 = 240s i.e, it will take minimum four minutes after buying roaming boots for this passive to activate

I think this item will be very helpful for healing support heroes like Angela, Rafaela and Estes in mid game to late game.
Post time 2021-6-18 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-18 12:05 AM
Anand replied at 2021-6-17 08:26 PM
The new Passive-Favor roaming equipment looks good for support heroes. It says it will recover 480-1 ...

480-1200 with 15 sec cd actually. And if you will buy oracle its up to 1680(if you play healing one hero, you do). But its will heal only you and one lowest health alies, not the all nearbuy team. But yep, its good for like Minotaur. Not this sure about Estes, because hes healths is pretty low. Also he use healing in start of the fight as just trow bonus.
But so, Minotaur also need enrage skill. I was use red mask for it, but is gone, now only smoke enchant give you movment speed as bad for enrage.

He got nerfed and even more specific now with new items.
Post time 2021-6-18 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-18 12:01 AM
480-1200 with 15 sec cd actually. And if you will buy oracle its up to 1680(if you play healing one ...

I think Support + marksman combo will benefit from this item. Imagine enemy marksman recovering 1000+ hp from 100hp suddenly during team fight in late game.
Post time 2021-6-18 12:49 AM | Show all posts
@Magnum_bangbang

I find that I'm a little mixed over the new jungle item update.

On one hand, junglers feel empowered but on the other, they felt weaker to me in earlier game in terms of their durability. Maybe that's why we see Sky Guardian Helmet as the first item in Karina's new default item build, but that seems ridiculous to me.
Post time 2021-6-18 03:31 PM | Show all posts
i have been playing both jungle and support, but im playing support jawhead hahaha, its so cool because early game Im tank, just help them jungle but i can also help them kill with flicker and throw. The other support im playing is Khufra, who pulls so I help with the kills as well. Other support like rafaella im not sure. Maybe Angela? Carmila would be ok too, but just for the stun, so jawhead is definetely better. Try fighter support! Late game you will be able to be just fighter.
Post time 2021-6-18 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-18 04:04 PM

@ciaociao i forgot one thing. Rafaela isnt support in current meta. Its a exp-lainer?

In low rank games, players play slow picks and rafarla feels bad, because havnt scale. In high rank meta, its a exp lainer, because she can hold the line 1v2. And win most duels. Maybe this is the case? If you try use it as support its curiously.
Post time 2021-6-18 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-18 04:02 PM
@ciaociao i forgot one thing. Rafaela isnt support in current meta. Its a exp-lainer?

In low rank  ...

Exp laner Rafaela? Really? This makes me laugh lol. She suits better at roaming. Her skill set are made to support her allies and give CC to the enemies.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 11:41 AM GMT+8